for A Blessed Curse

10/19/2018 c8 Guest
Riyoto san, your fics are by far the best and most well thought out fics, they are logical, and have direction. They are also very grounded in realism, by that I mean how the characters behave. You have an incredible gift for writing. Don't stop writing, please continue this story, even though is 8 chapters in, it already is one of the best fanfics around. With Bonds of Time being in my opinion the best naruhina fic in this entire website. Please continue ypur naruhina fics, you truly have a talent for writing amazingly intriguing stories.
6/15/2015 c8 4ZirconK
A good fic with intresting storyline though it is a open one. Fill with so much cuteness. But hey where's the update. I'm sure you got your 5 review but no update as promise. No fair!
6/15/2015 c7 ZirconK
good going!
6/15/2015 c1 ZirconK
Good start!
2/2/2015 c8 Guest
woah, woah, woa. Mind continuing the story? Why can't Hinata be there much longer? Sorry, that was rude but what?!
7/2/2014 c1 Guest
This is a really good story please update
8/29/2013 c8 Lyanah
I love Suzuka ! I hope the "remedy" to the curse is true love, so that Hinata will give them both their fill !

Or maybe she would be cursed too when trying to help Naruto take care of Suzuka...

Is the important Hyuuga meeting the ceremony of sealing Hinata and her banishment to the Branch Family ?

I love this, please update soon !
7/17/2013 c8 JuanR.33
Oh please update quickly! I want to find out what happens next! Please!
7/7/2013 c8 Soldier.LtFox
omg! dont tell me you plan on marrying hinata off to someone! that just wouldnt be right. she belongs with naruto and only him. btw great story so far. i hope though that you will get suzuka to show a little more emotion soon. maybe let her play matchmaker with naruto and hinata.
4/7/2013 c8 6DarkEmperorAngel
I laughed so hard when Suzuka called Naruto and Hinata out. lmao. "You mean just like you and Hinata?" GENIUS! I love this sooo much.
112 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »