for Its not easy, Wallart

10/31/2020 c5 Chloe
Can you please make a part 6?
7/3/2013 c4 35monzepelmoon
LOLZ I wonder what happened after that...Wally is pretty possessive if you know what I mean. :)
2/9/2013 c9 Guest
Absolutley love this! I love the way Artemis is just obsorbing the glares between Wally and Patch! Too good! It would be interesting to see the game between the guys and basically to have Artemis give a kiss to the "Rewarding Team" then have this game go from a friendly competition to a battle to the death! LOL! From what I would imagine happening is Wally and Patch taking this way to seriously, by Patch taking any chance he gets and Wally sticking to his word about "not letting her go" it would be quite entertaining!

Please update soon! ;)
2/9/2013 c9 23Stronger123
Can't wait for more, maybe you could do a scene of Artemis and Wally having a temporary break up and patch making a move?
1/14/2013 c8 30Deceptive Lies
Love it! Update soon!
12/14/2012 c8 Breathlessmoments
Ohhh
11/6/2012 c7 Unknown
I love how you have him playing the brother role, I fell like everyone has them as enemies. They should get along, Roy is Dating her sister for crying out loud. They should be like Brother and Sister and this is probably the best(and funniest) way to show that. I love it. You are one of the best Fanfic Authors I have found for spit fire. please right more. I would rather read your fanfic than watch the actual show it is so amazing. SPITFIRE FOREVER.
11/6/2012 c4 Unknown
This is my favorite fan fix I've read it like a thousand times. You should right one where he vista Gotham Academy. What would her friends say. Spitfire is my favorite t.v. couple. SPITFIRE FOREVER!
11/4/2012 c4 Guest
funniest story ever
11/1/2012 c12 Guest
So cute, I love brotherly roy
11/1/2012 c12 Guest
This one is my fav so far
11/1/2012 c12 Keepmovingforwar
d2- love it! I love the Roy and arty brother/sister relationship! Tye show should have it!
11/1/2012 c12 4Ninja girlfriend
LOL cute, funny and a great chapter!
:DDDDDDDD