for Ticking Time Bomb

5/18/2016 c1 1BLINIX
That last tock made me feel like after that, either Ben beat out the crap of them or killed them, I mean, I swear that I head that tock with the sound of a glass breaking.
6/7/2014 c1 alienghost
The summer Ben got the Omnitrix he turned 11 before returning to bellwood.
6/14/2013 c1 63BiblioMatsuri
Short, but quite good. Suspenseful. Ben is his usual "see mess, get involved" self.

On a completely unrelated note: Read your bio. Nice quotes. Winston Churchill was a brilliant orator.
6/1/2013 c1 12DestinyJoyHope
This is good! Why not continue it at least to the second and final chapter?
11/25/2012 c1 3Stephen Stryker
Yeah, it's me. Not knowing the series much at all, I figure a one-shot would be safe to read, and it worked out fine. I like the style.

The situation Ben finds himself in can be identified with by a lot of us who were in Ben's shoes. It's dumb, but it's as old as Mankind. But he has "a little something" to give him the edge. And still he wrestles inside. He's more mature than we would likely be. The last moment leaves us hanging, but I have a feeling I know the outcome. And I'd better wrap this up or it'll be like one of my PMs. ;D

It's kind of sad, but... hey, we all survived it, and without alien powers. Now, to look forward to those big fics... maybe after a visit to Wikipedia...
9/24/2012 c1 soho
please write a 2nd chapter!
9/22/2012 c1 PeacockMermaid
Really interesting, but I kinda wanna know what happened after