for The Cost of This Job

1/1/2013 c12 NCIS LA Girl
I don't even have words to describe this story! It is the most amazing thing I have ever read between the storyline and the Densi.
11/29/2012 c12 Tony7323
A very good Story I liked it .. But I don't Think Would Actually Order one agent to RAPE ANOTHER AGENT CAUSE IS AGAINST THE LAW.. AND VANCE HAS NOT BEEN WRITTEN THAT WAY ON THE SHOW AND HE IS NOT AN ASSHOLE LIKE U HAD HIM BE ...P.S I KNOW HE DIDN'T RAPE KENSI BUT U COULD HAD IT GO DOWN ANOTHER WAY...
10/23/2012 c12 Melby2002
I have really enjoyed this story. Great story. There were a few times in earlier chapters that the writing slipped by not using the english phrasing correctly or using the wrong word in places but I didn't find it detracted too much from my enjoyment of the story. Getting someone to read it over before posting would easily get rid of these problems.
An example from Chapter 4 - It took a few seconds for Kensi to apprehend what was happening and to her relief she finally understood Deek's plan. It was all make believe. "comprehend" not apprehend
10/9/2012 c7 GuestofHonor
Get yourself a beta. No one fractures a lung or a lunge, as you like to call it. And what is stabled her neck? Stabilized, fool. I could go on and on...
9/30/2012 c12 Guest
An emotional chapter but a great ending. I loved that Deeks was sneaking in to see her of a night, and him dressing up as the janitor was cute.
10/2/2012 c12 jmlane1966
That was one of the hardest stories to read with all three incredible turmoil, but it was dramatic and well written. It was a unique and horrible ordeal/ op, but you saw them through it.

I have a couple of criticisms, but will keep them to myself. You have a vivid imagination. I hope this story has not jaded you. I'm also glad it's finished. Very good effort. God luck to you.
9/30/2012 c12 1pallysAramisRios
that was a very good ending you did a great job :)
9/30/2012 c12 7That Aussie Gurl
Aww! Cute ending! I loved this story! Please continue writing!

Well done on an awesome story!(: X
9/29/2012 c11 3Somnium1
Great that the case is tied up and they got their man. Wow at Callen punching Deeks but at least they believed him. Nice fast up dates, hope there are more soon.
9/29/2012 c11 1pallysAramisRios
wow they kinda let him have it wonder how Kensi will feel about everything that happned?
9/29/2012 c11 7That Aussie Gurl
Glad the case is over! Awesome that it had a happy ending! :D
Hope Kensi is alright!

Awesome to see such quick updates! Lovin' it! :D x
9/29/2012 c9 1pallysAramisRios
will he have time to ask about Kensi will Callen answer him? ohh boyyyyy!
9/29/2012 c9 7That Aussie Gurl
This is getting exciting! :D I can't wait for more! Awesome chapter! :D Please update soon! :D x
9/28/2012 c8 1pallysAramisRios
its all good i know what ya mean:):) feel like i;m on the a ledge hanging by my finger nails cant wait fo0r the next chapter!
9/28/2012 c4 41Kerrison
You have an interesting plot, but I would suggest getting a beta reader. There are too many word choices that are incorrect or poor spellings.
50 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »