for Path of Sand: A Kankuro Story

4/8/2016 c6 26Fi Suki Saki
I honestly want more.
But this is still great!

get to see the pov from Kankuro...
Kankuro found out about the truth of the past.

Nice!
4/2/2016 c6 Guest
Uh if gaara had prior knowledge of deidara and his powers and how the battle went, he def would have won js. Nice story tho
6/23/2015 c6 Qi Eclipse
One of the only decent time travel fics Ive read when they change nothing / go back to their proper time
3/7/2015 c6 4Elaine du Lac
Soooo, what did going back in time mean? What did it accomplish? Like Kankuro, I ask the same question. Don't tell me the story is complete. It's not quite yet. Some denouement left.
3/7/2015 c5 Elaine du Lac
The way you interwove the past and the present. . . I can see that you are working the storylines, the timelines towards some central, converging climax where we will see the effect Kankuro's actions had, how he really did change something. This is a very skillfully done story and very emotionally resonant.
3/7/2015 c4 Elaine du Lac
Omg, now you're really making me cry. I'm really impressed with how you wrote Kankuro's voice.
3/7/2015 c3 Elaine du Lac
Oh! This is genius! Older Kankuro leading Gaara to his younger self, calling himself a 'little brat', and basically berating himself for not being Gaara's brother back then.
3/7/2015 c2 Elaine du Lac
Oh my gosh, this is so well written. After wasting a day slogging through fanfic trash, I feel vindicated to have found such a gem of a story. This last scene with Gaara and Kankuro is very fluently depicted and written with depth and expert skill. You've gotten a bit of the best of Kishimoto's style I think.
2/19/2014 c6 Elise
Very good story. :) thx!
12/24/2013 c6 8HimekoUchia
Great story! this was really heartbreaking. Brotherly love always gets to me.
10/2/2013 c6 5Monki-Neko
interesting and...anticlimactic in a way but i feel like this isn't where it ends-or where it should. where's the scene where kankuro tells gaara the truth of that night? the truth of karura's love for gaara, of yashamaru's?
1/26/2013 c6 8Mommy Bear
Nicely done. The tone was perfect. The note left by Gaara adds so much to the story, just a few simple words. Using the vial, very good effect, especially as he twirled it around as it it would make a decision for him. You ended this story in a very good way.
1/23/2013 c6 NanaliJoci
It was sad in some way but overall I enjoyed reading this story. Kankuro must've felt relieved at the end. It was sweet of Gaara to write that simple line in the back of the paper.
1/23/2013 c4 NanaliJoci
:( The harsh reality, nothing much. It was bound to happen.
1/23/2013 c3 NanaliJoci
D: Oh my berries Yashamaru figured it out.
I had a feeling he would when he took a sample of him in the beginning.
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »