for Lost Soul

9/5 c6 3Heart of the Demons
I almost forgot that you updated this fic. You've balanced each point of view really nicely as well as given each character a chance to stand out. I'm proud of you for wanting to keep this fic going.
11/17/2021 c5 5Champion of Justice
Great chapter! Please update again soon.
11/17/2021 c5 3Heart of the Demons
Well, Lion-O officially enters the afterlife to find Pumyra's soul despite concern from his fellow ThunderCats. I most definitely had fun reading the new chapter you've posted, especially with your description of the afterlife and Jaga being Lion-O's guide. This Warden character just may prove to be difficult for Lion-O to crack. Still, in spite of his fears, Lion-O is determined to complete his mission. This is indeed a great chapter you've written.
7/8/2021 c4 5Champion of Justice
Now, I'm really excited for the next chapter. I thought this was the ending, but I'm glad it's not. Please update again soon.
6/26/2021 c4 3Heart of the Demons
I really felt all the chills from how the ThunderCats were able to talk about Pumyra. A wild card she may be, but she's a cat first and foremost. I'll be looking forward to where this story will go next.
12/15/2020 c3 Heart of the Demons
The Mumm-Ra/Lion-O battle was the absolute best thing about this new chapter. I appreciate how detailed it was from top to bottom. To me it felt absolutely realistic, because it conveyed the high stakes involved in keeping the peace. I'm seriously hoping you'll keep up the momentum of this fic whenever you choose to update it.
1/16/2016 c2 GJAM
I like the chapter, but Pumyra's sacrifice was sad. Hope you update soon. :)
8/2/2013 c2 supboyyyyy93
Nice story I like the fight between liono and pumyra but U KILLED PUMYRA WHAT THE HECK MAN! T-T
5/27/2013 c2 Not Telling
I love how you have taken a character that so many writers have bashed on and turned her into something redeemable. But I do have a question. Is it possible that the idea in the series was for Pumyra to have never died, but was brainwashed into believing herself to be undead? Also, could it be possible that her 'programming' only activated at Avista, and had some kind of trigger; say, Mumm-Ra's powers?
4/17/2013 c2 1Metastability
This is a very good story, I hope you're not close to being done with it!
4/5/2013 c2 6LionJustice
Wow after readin the second chapter, gosh I really love the tittle for this fic. You keep improving on building a great deal of atmosphere into your story I enjoy it word by word! I love what you're doing with Pumyra's path after Avista it's just wonderful.
My favorite part has to be how real everything feels, emotions mainly. After the battle and when Mum-Ra let out the truth about Pumyra I could relate with Lion-O with all his reactions and pain. I want Mum-Ra to pay big time for what he did to her!
Thank you so much for your hard work on this, I most definitely want to read the next chap and to see Pumyra back and safe please...
3/29/2013 c2 dragonloverunite
OMG! this is an awsome series i have been hopeing for something like this for a very long time but please i am begging you let pumyra live again and let there be a happy ending!
3/3/2013 c2 5Champion of Justice
Great chapter. Poor Pumyra. It is so sad what happened to her. i hope everything turns out ok in the end. Please update soon.
3/2/2013 c2 J.A.M.B
That was an awesome chapter. Did and didnt like it when Pumyra died.
I like the way and how you wrote that part out (I liked how you write the whole capter just so you know)
I didn't like that she died. Bit then again who does like it when a good character dies?
You are a doing a fantastic job with this fan fic. Keep writing!
3/1/2013 c2 8Lotor Sincline
Excellent chapter! You have to continue this, thanks for sharing it!
25 Page 1 2 Next »