for Ambitious

4/23/2015 c14 Soulthy
Awright new chapter! The last part at the end was my favorite, idk I'll like the press talk. anyways what really got me was that beginning 030 didn't know you had the romance in ya chef. haha Im kidding but dang, you even removed some? Nice work either way, I loved it all! Update kid!
4/3/2015 c14 DeceasedKid
Haha chef I was kind surprised you added that DPanda part XD the innocence gone! Jk jk jk. As you know I love Stunned part 3 and this made me sooooo happy! I can even right now XD everything I love the characters, I love their history (even though I don't know much about Panda's sister, Viridi or Pit) I love what they're doing. I love their skill in guns and EVERYTHING! Please don't give up on this idea, I know review are low and you're working on a new story but don't stop this! Please! I want to see this story to the end!
4/1/2015 c13 ClausMix
Yesssss! Pandora and Dart will reunite! Oh but that end quote tho... is she lost? Hurt?! DEAD!? D''X updateeeeee!
3/30/2015 c13 DeceasedKid
Nice chef as always, really can't wait to see this story play out. If I'm thinking right then the next part is the whole Monster deal right? My favorite! One thing though, are you going to incorporate more sports into the story? I only remember the baseball part but I would really love it if you added more!
3/29/2015 c13 Soulthy
haha crazy old man, new character ay? I don't remember Dart meeting anyone like this before, lookin forward to it!
3/29/2015 c13 HEARTPOPPYDUCK
Swell update chef! As you can tell I'm going for a FtAaIiRlY marathon here X3 I feel super bad for dart HES JUST A KID AHHH why must he go through so much pain *sad face* but dart should really apply to be a movie actor! "You cornered the poor and left me homeless yet you call me theif?" WOOOAAHHHH superrrrr coooool!
2/5/2015 c12 So true
This is a fanfic that caught my eye, but never read. This Chapter 12 is sad. But that's what made it good. The suspense and other. The best thing about this story is that there's no filler. This is my second favorite fanfic, right next to The Misadventures of Bass. So go on. Write more.
1/4/2015 c12 HeartPoppyDuck
Oops! That chapter 11 guest review was mine, sorry!
1/4/2015 c12 HeartPoppyDuck
I'd jump into the story itself and save Dart! I swear I would! But I know he'll make it out okay HOPES AND PRAYS FOR DART AND HIS WHOA DOGGY SENSES! And sang that boy can run gurl, he probably was overreacting about the across town part, or the town is real small AH BUT ME NO DOUBT DARTS AWESOMENESS! Hang in there Dart!
1/4/2015 c11 Guest
I started reading chapter 12 and I was like WAHHHHHTTT? I spoiled it for myself a little bit since I didn't get the chance to read this chapter :0 WHATEVERRRR this chappie! OH DANG TRIPLE LAYERED CHECKERED CAKE WHOAAA I googled checkered cake and I was impressed that Dart can cook especially because he always eats take out. UNHEALTHY don't do dat man! Get pandora to cook for you muhahaha star cute couple! Saying that makes me think about how pit and viridi are going to meet in this story :0 Oooo something else to look forward to hmmm :))))
1/3/2015 c12 ClausMix
Thank you for updating! You left us off at quite the cliffhanger :0 this chapter... I feel the gasps coming along and tears ehhh... Dart we be here for ya!

Don't be embarrassed to ask for help Dart! I know Pandora would want to be there for you like how you want to be there for her! You don't have to fight alone ehhhh! Loves and thank you!
1/3/2015 c12 DeceasedKid
Hey Chef you're back at it again :D another epic chapter if I do say so myself. I remember the original when this happened (so sad, ah the feels) can't wait to read how you'll rewrite the part when SPOILER ALERT he's in the hospital. That seriously was my favorite favorite chapter of surprised! Ahh mentioned it too soon? He still got a ways to go before then. So update when you can, we'll be waiting chef!

I also read Soulthy's review and it reminded me of the special PM chapter. Even though I already said it, I'll say it again hahaha! LOVE PART 3 OH DANGGGGGG, its way different than his school life and even the natural disaster part! Love the guns and secret identity stuff! Can't wait for part 3 (fangirls) hahaha!
1/3/2015 c12 Soulthy
Ooo and I forgot! I wasn't able to reply to the emails but amazing special chapter, part 3 is seriously da best bruh!
1/3/2015 c12 Soulthy
Dart is in 7th grade right? It's crazy how a kid is out on his own that young... Then again we're taking about Dart here. And as everyone knows it, Dart is a potential badass if not already XD great chappy, miss his little comments like in other chapters since it lightened up the mood but nonetheless I loved it! And judging on how Dart is here on the story right now... Hm about halfway done with rewriting Surprised? Nice chef, keep it up!
11/27/2014 c11 Soulthy
Seeing you updated one of your stories and fixed your profile... when are you going to post another chapter of this?
162 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »