for Ambitious

5/26/2014 c7 ClausMix
I didn't read the original but I read this anyways XD haha. You know what, I LOVE IT!
5/26/2014 c8 DeceasedKid
Great chapter. I remember this from the original, speaking of the original, are you gonna put it up so the readers and I can see how much you improved? Also in the last chapter, you said you were going to change the first chapter, right? Me confused, please explain.
5/26/2014 c7 DeceasedKid
You're totally going to change the whole story later huh. From regular school story to BAM action survival story! I like it, I like it a lot. For the chapter, it was crazy long compared to the other chapters but that okay. I love how you assigned jobs for the Kid House, sounds like each day is a mission. It's also cool that you're adding new characters. It's the gang again! And... I'm guessing the later chapters will be more violent? So badass fighting thugs, heh. I was reading some of your notes and Pit and Viridi's relationship sounds crazy. Can't wait to see how this story will turn out! Nice job cheft!
4/22/2014 c6 3Angelsong2001
Why have I not read/reviewed this yet!...? Um, yeah, I've been kinda busy, but I'm BACK! Hey, Dart! For the record, I LIKE rain, so don't 'chu go insultin' it! (The heck was with that accent? Eh, whatever.;)) Whoa, their talkin' 'bout murders, stuff just got serious. I liked the thing with the guys trying (and failing) to warn Dart, it was a nice touch. Pshh, Panda, just like her to interrupt Dart's epicness and go for the ice cream. Yup. Oh, it's THIS. Where they get him new clothes. Wow, is it just me or did that happen a lot earlier in this one? Ah well, I think it's cool.
Finally checked out 23Blender's stuff. Thank you so much for (indirectly) introducing me to them!
I was reading some of the other reviews on this and hey, I wanna chat too! (Lol, that sounded Soo whiny. Sorry.)
Anyway, awesome chappy as always, there was one typo somewhere in here, but now that I look back to find it I can't, so it must not have been that big. I wish you good luck and much inspiration, see you next time! ;)
4/8/2014 c6 Soulthy
Hey chapter. Where is it? Oh and ypu also haven't updated your biography so the story status isn't really helping. Just looking out ya know, I really can't wait to see this story finish and you're doing a real great job. Don't stop now gurl. Seriously.
4/1/2014 c6 Soulthy
Ahhaha i remember this. Man shopping, can't wait! Also panda loves chocolate X]
3/31/2014 c6 DeceasedKid
That's the best way Dart could have said it. Really fits his personality and geez I faced palned when Panda went for the ice cream. Ha classic Panda. I saw in your bio that you're making a sample dish for Surprised? Wonder what that is, mind explaining? Also me and the group wanted to know if we could all group chat, ClausMix said you two are friends already on facebook. Wait up for me, Dragon, Poppy and KLink ok! Thanks again from everyone.
3/31/2014 c6 HeartPoppyDuck
*cries* when wheeeeenn will they confess and be together? Ahhhhh DX whennnnnnn?!
3/26/2014 c5 HeartPoppyDuck
HEEY COFFEMILK SO SO FAMILARRRR. SO DOES BEAUTS BREWSTER COFFE SHOP! WHRE DID IT COME FROM? AHH I MUST THINK! 1, 2, 3... what the heck is wrong with Panda, she going cray cray! Ha I love how Dart is just like: um okay... during the fight. Aw it's like they're an old married couple yelling at each otherrrr! I'm glad they made up though! It was so cute at the end x3 kiss kiss kiss kiss! WHEN WILL THEY BE TOGETHER? THEY ARE SO MEANT FOR EACH OTHERRR WHY CANT THEY SEE?
3/26/2014 c4 HeartPoppyDuck
Oh no I have a bad feelings about Dart's pa... I remember Mr. Radioman saying something about homeless due to construction! What is going to happen, Deceased won't tell meeeee! Oh but anyways Dart and Panda are just too cute, it reminds me of an anime XD when will they be together already? When? Ahh!
3/26/2014 c3 HeartPoppyDuck
Mr. Radioman always gets cut off awww! Great job with the chapter just a couple spelling errors here and there but nothing big. Fix 'em up Cheft!
3/26/2014 c5 18SpiritofSilverWater
This is great! I'm horrible with words, but the only ones existing that could describe this is "Teh Epicness"!
3/25/2014 c2 HeartPoppyDuck
These two are soooo cute together! Dart and Panda :D DarNda or PaRt!
3/25/2014 c5 DeceasedKid
Once again great job, I remember in the original Dark Pit was the one to blow up not Panda. I thought it was better how you built up everything. Good good. Though I like how you have a lot of detail and thongs in between- get to the point. I don't know if it's cause I already know what's going to happen but I don't think you should take too long on a event or topic. But of course I still love this story, looking forward to the next one!

Thanks from:
Deceased
Poppy
KLink
Dragon
3/25/2014 c5 ClausMix
(/ ; n ; )/ . . . It was such a good chapterrr! They are too cute togetherrr ahhhhh! Oh Poppy would say the exact thing XD Deceased loves this too so we're all supporting you! Keep writing! We're looking forward to the next chapter so thanks from everyone :)
162 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »