for Ambitious

3/25/2014 c4 ClausMix
Aw this is was a cute chapter, oh and Beauts Brewster sounds really familar. And haha "Hey you, pick up the phone idiot!" XD
3/25/2014 c4 DeceasedKid
Ah welcome to the world of Cheft's language- "The whole stack yesterday." and "Don't tell me cake." And "Roll with the punches." And "Tripped the test." Seriously I never heared these sentences before in real life, do you actually say them? Anyways great chapter!
3/25/2014 c3 DeceasedKid
I can just imagine Dart jumping with his hands in his pockets all chill like Ichigo in Bleach when he kicking those thugs. Heh they being cool. Anyways Dart's dad is a jerk, can't wait to read more though. Awh maaan whens Ashe coming? I love this story never stop! Alright as you can tell: I'm a Surprised kinda guy. Poppy is an Adventures Together and Forbidden Love girl. ClausMix is all round. Dragon and KLink love Pit Academy.
3/25/2014 c5 Soulthy
Oh geez talk about mood swings, Panda is crazy! I remember this part clearly from the original, when Panda and Dart get in a little fight and they make up by the roof door. Ah memories. I love this rewritten version, you put a lot of thought and effort in the chapters. Applause for you Cheft!
3/25/2014 c4 Soulthy
Geez you're updating alot! Man is that the old Cheft I see? Haha I'm joking, you're on break right. You probably had nothing better to do haha. Chapter 4... the sweater thing ia new but whatever I think it's a little cute. Oh and nice going with the street names haha.
3/25/2014 c1 HeartPoppyDuck
You know as Poppy in some other chapters but once I make my account that's gonna be my pin name yaaay! I haven't really read this story or the original before but Deceased is being such a bully DX but! Dont worry I'm reading the chapter all the way through and I always love your work! So keep it up Cheft. Anyways my favorite of all time is Adventures together so you'll see me there more often okay.

Thanks from:
Poppy
Deceased
ClausMix
KLink
Dragon
3/25/2014 c2 DeceasedKid
*slaps ClausMix* You should have read the original while you can. Anyways I agree, you should post the original somewhere so we can see. *pushes Poppy in front* I'm also getting Poppy to review this too yay! For the chapter... you added a lot of stuff. Yeah I don't remember the whole creep teacher but it was finely put in to show Panda isn't all that much of a brat and that she stands up for people when she wants to. I'm wondering if you follow the exact format of the original surprised because I remember chapter 3 was my favorite. It was about Panda saying sorry and everything to Dart. Awh the best! Anyways if that's the case then I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
3/25/2014 c1 DeceasedKid
Finally got an account, I've been with this story once it first came out and I'm super happy you're rewriting it. A lot has changed and you've improved much, nice work Cheft. About those mixed italic, bold and regular words- they put a lot more boom in the story. Like it lot. And to be honest reading this brings back a lot, when Surprised Panda and Dark Pit first met each other. Haha the nickname for Pandora is still there! Also I also like Dart better than Dark Pit, thanks 23Blender! Anyways I'm going to go read the next chapter see you in the review section again!

Thanks from:
Deceased
Poppy
KLink
Dragon
ClausMix
3/24/2014 c5 3Angelsong2001
Whoa girl, I just finished reading the last one! Great job, and- Wait. What the heck just happened. Running away from people, then arguments, then silence, then arguments, then running, then... friends? What. The. Heck. I laughed a lot though, so it's all good. Heh, when Panda slurred will you be my friend, somehow or another I read it as will you be my boyfriend. Needless to say, I did a double take and reread it, then started laughing at myself. Hmm, strange mood swings though. What's wrong with Pandora? Lol, that poor radio guy, blissfully unaware that no one actually listens to him. Wow, looking at the quote at the end, it's really evident how different that Pandora was from this one. Nervous!? Pshh, that word does not seem to be a part of this Panda's dictionary. And wait... I just realized this now, but last chapter, you mentioned that Dart asked Thanatos for help? Whaaat. That... is pretty insane, when you think about it. A well. It's about time to rap this up I suppose, and so, I wish you good luck and much inspiration, see you next time!
3/24/2014 c4 Angelsong2001
Lol, nice street names. Awesome, the cross earring is still a thing! Sorry, I just always that that was cool. I KNEW I recognized the quotes at the end! Hmm, never heard Fallin' Love, I'll have to give it a listen. There was one thing near the end of the third(? fourth or even fifth if you count from the very beginning) paragraph that bothered me a bit, I love the saying, it sounds very cool, but you might consider revising "They too ignore to realize there's more to an ocean then ten feet down" to something like "they are also too ignorant to realize that there's more to an ocean then ten feet down" or "they too fail to realize that there's more to an ocean then ten feet down". I dunno, my inner grammar correct-ness side kicked in for a moment there. I'm back now though. Awesome chapter, is my point, and I can't wait for the next one. But until then I wish you good luck and much inspiration, bye for now!
3/24/2014 c3 Angelsong2001
Amazing, as always. There were a few typos here and there, forgive me for being nit-picky, but I thought I should point them out.
Forgive me again, for being a bit late on review, I've been rather busy these past few days and I just now got the chance to read. Anyhow, I'm off to read the next chapter, see you soon!
3/23/2014 c3 ClausMix
So you have Mr. Radioman every chapter (I read some reviews) guess he's foresighting something. It'd be funny if he was an actual character which Dart meets . . . are you thinking about it? Oh and I have a question, the last sentence in italics and in quotes: what is it? I didn't find it anywhere else in the chapter.
3/23/2014 c2 ClausMix
Whoa Dart starting to have some feelings for Panda! Ooooooh! I haven't read the original (so post it somewhere) but I really like it so far. My friend (I think) named Deceased really likes it too, I'll tell him to message you!
3/22/2014 c1 ClausMix
Nice chapter Chef! You should post the original sometime so we can see the improvement, though I can already tell you worked really hard and added some new things. I'm looking forward to what you have next and I promise to support and review as much as I can :)
3/22/2014 c3 Soulthy
You really are changing a lot. Well whatevz, looking forward to PA Seasons don't forget. Spring is here gurl.
162 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »