for Here We Go Again

Please update soon.
9/27/2013 c4 Guest
Can u please continue
8/14/2013 c4 bendablebananas
I'm sorry for taking so long to review this chapter, like all the other ones, it was wonderful. I hope your mom did well in the surgery! *Even if it is 8 months later..*
Anyway, if you continue this, can't wait for the next chappie.

1/6/2013 c4 GirlOfTheForestGreen
Oh, I'm so sorry about your mom! But I'm so glad you decided to update too! This is one of my favorite fanfictions
12/3/2012 c3 5raisa864
Whoa, this is so romantic! I love it, the story is really well written! Update soon!
12/3/2012 c1 raisa864
Wow, this is amazing! It's so original and creative, the plot is going along fine! I love Willa and Julia's friendship bond! and I bet there's going to be a lot of fluffiness! The only thing that is a bit confusing is you often change the pov, which makes it a bit harder to understand. But other than that, its great!
11/11/2012 c3 Kendra
This actually pretty good! It got me hooked and I'm just dying for the two main characters to find out the real truth of Romeo and Juliet instead of thinking its some stupid play which it isn't. Also a helpful tip: you should work on your grammar a little more. :)
11/4/2012 c3 bendablebananas
OH GOD PLEASE! I CAN'T STAND IT! UPDATE! I might just die if you don't! PLEASE!

11/1/2012 c3 HeadOverHeelsInHate
Whooo! Anthony's awesome but I guess I thought he'd be a bit more supportive. What little dude doesn't like the adventure of sneaking behind his family's back, even if is is for looooove. This is really well written! I hope that they do actually find out what happened to Romeo and Juliet instead of just sorta following what happened in their lives. Update soon! Love it!
11/1/2012 c2 HeadOverHeelsInHate
Wow! This is amazing! Don't stop! I love how you modernized it but kept it in their world! You've made me want to rewatch the series. I can't wait until they find out what actually happens to Romeo and Juliet! Eek! So freaking awesome!
11/1/2012 c1 HeadOverHeelsInHate
Oh wow! This is awesome! Eek!
10/15/2012 c3 kitkatJMC
I'm so excited! pls x1000 make a new one! Even though it almost the same as the real one, it's amazing! I love it!
10/7/2012 c3 Scarstorm2000
*smiles with glee* I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT WHEN AUTORS MENTION ME IN AUTHORS NOTES! Okay I've calmed down now. You really need to finish 'West Side Story', the ending is tottaly different from the play! But how are you going to fit Ophiliea(I HATE THAT BITCH AND THAT STUPID TREE!) and *glares* Esculus. Since they're both dead(YAY!) OH I KNOW! EculusA giant shark or kraken or something and Opealia A creep yet beautiful mermaid! If you don't like my ideas then, *grins* DON'T BOTHER(Yotsuba fans would know this)

10/6/2012 c3 GirlOfTheForestGreen
I apsolutely adore this! Please write more!
10/5/2012 c2 GirlOfTheForestGreen
YES! More! How will ramiro find out, i wonder?
17 Page 1 2 Next »