for A Love so Great

9/10/2013 c5 Ten Pinny
AAAAAAA I CHOOSE A!
9/10/2013 c5 AllSpark Princess
So unless Xireana bonds with Optimus Prime, she only has 4 1/2 months to live. Well, it's better than nothing, if you know what I mean. I like the romance to slow, but not like too slow so they have to do it at the last minute. Hope you update this very soon.
9/10/2013 c5 1sweetheartHell
A
im picking A
9/10/2013 c5 2NobleSilverShadow
Fast! I dont care as long as they get together :)
9/10/2013 c5 1Spirit Kiss
Oh just leave it a cliff-hanger will you! Ugh, so frustrating! I want the romance to gooo...fast! But not too fast ya know? Like they have to be quick but go through all the steps and stuff! Got it? Ok, now picture what I said in an Irish accent! :)
9/10/2013 c5 9YubelHaouJudai
b)
9/9/2013 c5 4Foresthunter
Erm, may i suggest between fast and slow, i mean i know fast doesn't mean they're going to declare their love for each other in the next chapter, but i was thinking to allow them some fluffy moments, build up their relationship and sort out their feelings.
9/9/2013 c5 4Bee4ever
Well, seeing as how Xireana only has four months to live if she doesn't bond, it will have to be slightly quick, but they can still take a little time to get to know each other.
9/9/2013 c5 1Optimus Prime's daughter
Eeeekkk! I love this story keep it up
And I think it should go slow at first, but maybe you should put Xireana in a dangerous position you know to make Optimus think he'll lose her and find out he has feelings for her. But what ever you decide is fine by me as long as you post as soon as you can!
8/23/2013 c4 1Spirit Kiss
Awww! You made me cry! That was amazing! I can't wait for another chapter!
8/5/2013 c4 11guest11
Oh no!
Xireana! Hope shes okay
Love the chapter
Cant wait for the next one
I absolutely adore your story
Its awesome!
8/5/2013 c4 AllSpark Princess
Wow. Talk about a touching scene. I guess Xireana must've use up all her energy to perform the ceremony she's too tired right now. At least, that's what I think. Now the entire team knows who she is. At least the Cons don't, for now. Hope you update this very soon.
7/20/2013 c3 4SilverPrime
I love this story. She'll fit in with the Autobots nicely. Can't wait to see the looks on the Decepticons faces when they see her especially her beast form. :D I'd love to see a picture of what her beast form actually looks like because it sounds really cool. I wonder how the Autobots will react when they find out who she really is. Looking forward to all the upcoming chapters, especially the next one. Please continue. :)
6/24/2013 c3 4Abyss Prime