for Always

8/7/2014 c11 guest
I'm sorry. I really am. I have to though. On that first paragraph, 'your' should be 'you are' or 'you're'
But don't misunderstand me-your story is AMAZING! I love it!
4/24/2014 c17 4HermioneGinnyKatnissPrim
Sorry! I posted that last review as a guest by mistake lol
Absolutely PERFECT. Great story ;)
If anyone of you likes Harry Potter, read mine. It's pre-epilogue as well. Thank you for writing this Nan0min!
4/24/2014 c17 Guest
Absolutely PERFECT. Great story ;)
4/24/2014 c11 Hermione
That. Was. Beautiful.
4/24/2014 c6 HermioneGinnyKatnissPrim
Nan0min. That's so funny! When I write fics it's like reading it for me too; and it makes me almost as anxious as the readers to see what happens next. Great chapter!
4/24/2014 c4 HermioneGinnyKatnissPrim
It'd be great if you took this chapter out of bold. Other than that, great chapter
3/30/2014 c16 2HealthyHungerGamesObsession101
Awwwwww that was the sweetest wedding! They are jus so darn adorable together!
3/30/2014 c15 HealthyHungerGamesObsession101
Awwwwwww so cute!
3/30/2014 c13 HealthyHungerGamesObsession101
Nooooooooooo why does gale have to come back? I REALLY don't like him!
3/30/2014 c12 HealthyHungerGamesObsession101
Awwwwww they are jus so adorable!
3/30/2014 c11 HealthyHungerGamesObsession101
I really loved this chapter!
3/30/2014 c10 HealthyHungerGamesObsession101
Awesome chapter I like that katniss' feelings for Peeta Are beginning to grow and develop into more than jus a friendship/companion type thing, she's realising how much she needs him which is really sweet! ;)
3/30/2014 c8 HealthyHungerGamesObsession101
Poor katniss... Plagued by the memories of the past... :( this chapter was really good tho! ;)
3/30/2014 c7 HealthyHungerGamesObsession101
Great chapter! It's really sweet 'watching' katniss and Peeta grow back together! I can't wait to find out what happens in the next chapter!
3/30/2014 c6 HealthyHungerGamesObsession101
I like the tensions between katniss and her mother... Very realistic!
63 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »