for Always

3/30/2014 c5 2HealthyHungerGamesObsession101
Awwww Peeta is so adorable!
3/30/2014 c4 HealthyHungerGamesObsession101
This was an awesome chapter! I think it is sad tho that katniss is so opposed to Peeta I guess... :( but I know that they will end up together... (I've read your other story too! :p)
3/30/2014 c3 HealthyHungerGamesObsession101
Awwwwww so cute!
3/29/2014 c2 HealthyHungerGamesObsession101
Poor katniss! Haunted by memories of the past! Such an awesome story tho! And your writing is amazing! ;)
3/29/2014 c1 HealthyHungerGamesObsession101
Awesome idea for a story! I love katniss' whole attitude and demeanour... Very katniss!
4/14/2013 c1 1DribbleDrabble1908
Awesome!
1/10/2013 c15 akki14
This chapter was amazing, more than amazing, i love how short it was. And over the last few chapters since "Maybe" i've had tears building up, and i thought this was so beautiful, how the proposal was at sunset, and then the tears just started to fall! Ah, you're doing a brilliant job, and i love how your style of writing is so similar to the actual hunger games books like Suzanne Collins. It's making everything that's happening seem like how it should go! I love it, and i definetly think this should be made into another Hunger Games book, like the fourth book! It's amazing 3
1/4/2013 c14 Guest
My favorite story yet.

Sophia123
1/3/2013 c17 Guest
My first Hunger Games fanfic. It was pretty good.
However, it is necessary you learn when to properly use have instead of "of."
I would have thought, not would of thought. Of is a preposition, not a verb. It's shortened in speech and we say I would've and it sounds like would of. But that is incorrect. Good luck with your new story.
1/3/2013 c17 Guest
Great story! I think your next title should be "Always & Forever" that way you are following what you have already started.
1/2/2013 c16 49cilepe
"Ha! That's funny." ... "Oh, sure, it's just that I never thought about it before." Peter Pan sums up my thoughts about the toasting.
1/2/2013 c17 fairyliz
Hi :)
I really love your story and I'm excited for the new story :D
For the contest, I think the name of the story should be 'Against all odds' because Katniss said she never wanted kids, but it happened and her and Peeta survived which was a turn of events.
Thanks for the chance to enter :)
IWPM :)
LoveForEverlark
1/1/2013 c17 2Julie-Andley-00
Bread & Dandelions, great story by the way. IWPM
1/1/2013 c17 3EverlarkForever901
Forever, Together Forever or something like that..
1/1/2013 c17 Lulu749
This is one of my favorite fanfiction. And you're doing a very good job I cannot wait for the second book! Here's some titles I like, a Mockingjay's child, Birth from the ashes, Mother Mockingjay, Forever a family, Forever together, The forest of life, Undying love, What keeps us together, Forever and always, Deep in the meadow of my heart, a new chapter in my life, How to make a Mockingjay sing, and Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. Is it just some ideas of the top of my head i hope you like them! And you're a great writer I cannot wait for the next book!
63 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »