for God Slaying Blade Works

8/13 c22 AvidReader2425
Absolutely incredible battle so far, very well written. I really hope that the skills Shiro has managed to attain through this ordeal stay with him as well. I feel really bad and have violated he has been through this ordeal as well, so at the very least, hopefully, he can gain something from it.
8/13 c21 AvidReader2425
Thank you very much for another highly entertaining chapter, really looking forward to Venus getting utterly destroyed, especially after she violated Shirou
8/13 c20 AvidReader2425
Thank you very much for another chapter, not sure how I feel about certain things in this chapter, but enjoyable nonetheless
8/13 c19 AvidReader2425
Thank you very much for another really awesome chapter with a rather hilarious ending
8/13 c2 Villiandeku9501
Isn’t the 4th time manipulation? And the 5th the blue?

I believe the Magic’s are

1st: Denial of Nothing
2nd: kaleidoscope
3rd: Heaven’s Feel
4th: Time Manipulation
5th The Blue
8/13 c47 4Caliburn0
I love this story and I love this chapter. It's amazing!

Don't listen to people saying your story is bloated. That may (or may not) be the popular opinion, but there is definitely an audience in drawn-out deeply analytical and detailed scenes. Don't be discouraged by your lack of publishers either, just keep trying. I've heard that it's really hard, almost impossible, for new writers to get any sort of attention from big publishers no matter how good the text itself is. You'd need a name first, which your success in fanfiction may or may not count for depending on whom you're talking to. Alternatively you can go for the smaller guys which will definitely treat you better (they would be as dependant on you as you are of them, unlike the big names which doesn't really care about any of their authors as they always have more to call on.)

Anyways, really looking forward to the next chapters and ShirouIllya's return to the Nasuverse. I have been waiting for that since the very first chapters.

Keep up the good work!
8/13 c18 AvidReader2425
Thank you very much for another absolutely awesome and very entertaining chapter
8/13 c17 AvidReader2425
Another really great chapter, thank you very much. Rather curious how the abilities Shirou has gained will be affected my going back into his original world.
8/13 c16 AvidReader2425
Thank you very much for another entertaining chapter, absolutely splendid gifts for his new companions, and really great fun to read.
8/13 c47 Stelex
I don't get it. Why list Odysseus's authorities if they were cast outside of the circle, implying that Shirou gained none of them?
8/13 c15 AvidReader2425
Thanks for another really awesome shopper. Also, while I like Godou, he is strong and definitely has a strong willed as well, I really don’t think he compares to Shirou, Who is Will has been tested beyond any scene measure, and who gained his power while he was being held together by swords. Also, it would be rather funny that with all this massive buildup, if those shadows in the becoming the servants to Shirou’s little sister lol.
8/13 c47 2steamrick
Your single greatest weakness as a writer is your inability to control word bloat.
If you could reduce your writing to the essentials of a scene instead of adding fluff on top of fluff, your pacing would be fine, your battles frenetic (as they should be) and your story highly engaging.

As is... this battle approaches 200k words. That's (more than) two midsize novels. Seriously, the first two Harry Potter books together are only 162k words. If Blood Divine is anything like this, I'm not surprised that publishers are playing coy. It's not going to be a commercial success. In your own interest: learn to be more succinct and cut unneeded content out in the editing process.
8/12 c14 AvidReader2425
Another excellent and very enjoyable chapter, thank you very much. Really loving the awesome set of armor‘s he has now, though I’m not really sure about the blood stained fields, I figured that has authority over curses would have made him immune to the blood stained fields affects.
8/12 c13 AvidReader2425
Incredible, absolutely incredible. That was a fight that could go down and myths and legends, and surpass all ferocious battles that came before. Pushing both legendary combatants pass their limits, bringing forth weapons of utter devastation, and even great and moving speeches. Like I said, absolutely incredible. Really looking forward to the next chapter. Also, definitely a rather funny and Dan as well.
8/12 c47 1dreaddragonknight
An amazing chapter, the fight turning into 2 guys brawling on the beach is an epic image not to mention Shirou basically mana bursting to take down that ship was awe inspiring.

In regards to your own story you mentioned at the beginning , it sounds kind of like the demigod CYOA thing I had found so I am interested in at least giving it a look. Where can I find it?
7,466 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »