for God Slaying Blade Works

8/29/2021 c7 1Ask-if-i-like-lemons
Bruh who asked them about their life story? They just asked why they looked different. Saying he's adopted like he did before is way more than sufficient.
8/25/2021 c16 1Panjason
Huh I read this fic before when you had it in a rather long hiatus, but I don’t remember this omake you penned down. Sounds like a lot of fun. I hope someone adopted the idea.
8/23/2021 c44 DragonB0b
The reason people are complaining is Shirou hasn't had much of a chance to show his power. The only foe he fought head on strength against strength was Mordred, ever other enemy has had counters to make a large portion of his powers useless. The last time we saw him go all out was when he was brainwashed, and even then he was holding back a lot. And this is likely to continue since most of his future foes aren't going to be on a divine level, only the strongest servants in the grail war for example.
8/22/2021 c16 Villiandeku9501
Do you have an image of this version of Rhongomyniad considering it sounds very different from both of fates versions of it
8/22/2021 c4 Villiandeku9501
Did his E rank luck change when he became a campione or something lol
8/20/2021 c47 Khavros
great to see the Odysseus arc wrap up. I'm dying to know whether Shirou is going to Sakura or her coming to him. The idea of a Grail War seems really interesting between the Grail in both verses. I'm just not sure if Alaya or Gaia would be able to deal with the weight of a Campoine existence without summoning the counter force. either way I'm hoping that Sakura comes into the picture soon to green light his other ladies since they have all basically struggled with their feelings for him the entire fic whereas Sakuras struggle scenes are few and far in between, it makes the non Sakura fems much more relatable tbh. anyways great update, can't wait to see what happens next. you've done so much campoine world building that I think it would be a shame if everyone didn't end up back in the campoine verse.
8/19/2021 c47 Velshard
A part of me is a little disappointed that Shirou didn't get at least one of Odysses's authorities but I can certainly understand why you chose to do things this way. Shirou is already crazy powerful and versatile as it is, too much more and it will become ridiculous.

That aside, I loved the chapter, and was happy to see shirou sock it to Odysseus at the end. Raining on his veritable parade was very satisfying.

Looking forward to the next chapter and the outcome of all these events.
8/19/2021 c47 kuro yaksha
Great chapter, loved it. Hope you update soon.
8/19/2021 c24 FrancoisDuComte
should we expect shirou to get kidnapped again in the next arc?
coz illya's been taken twice now and shirou's mental state may not be in the best shape considering the latest lemons life has generously given him
8/19/2021 c15 PostOrder
I tske it back
8/19/2021 c12 PostOrder
You must really like Godou huh author, 12 chapter in and Emiya is still as flat as ever holy crap, I think this should be Campione x F/Series not the other way around
8/18/2021 c42 1AvidReader2425
Another excellent chapter. I’d rather hope that Odysseus gets turned into stone and sunk into the Mariana trench, forever denied the freedom he so long’s for.
8/18/2021 c41 AvidReader2425
Absolutely one hell of a chapter, really curious how he will overcome this human shield in the form of his sister. Also, personally, I’m not really overly fond of the character Godou, nothing to do with your writing of him at all, I’ve always just found him a bit bland. If there is any devil king that will journey with him to his own world, personally, I think I would prefer the martial arts one.
8/16/2021 c47 Guest
Loved the chapter, can’t wait to see what happens next
8/17/2021 c46 6InsaneSmirkingRevenge
I had this big rant about godou vs Ahriman and godous abilities but I'll just keep it short and say that I think he's getting really powerful in comparison to shirou who's been actively training and building up his powers and allies. I didn't mind the split attention before what with how entertaining it was but I definitely want Shirou to be on top.
7,526 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »