for God Slaying Blade Works

8/19/2021 c47 kuro yaksha
Great chapter, loved it. Hope you update soon.
8/19/2021 c24 FrancoisDuComte
should we expect shirou to get kidnapped again in the next arc?
coz illya's been taken twice now and shirou's mental state may not be in the best shape considering the latest lemons life has generously given him
8/19/2021 c15 PostOrder
I tske it back
8/19/2021 c12 PostOrder
You must really like Godou huh author, 12 chapter in and Emiya is still as flat as ever holy crap, I think this should be Campione x F/Series not the other way around
8/18/2021 c42 1AvidReader2425
Another excellent chapter. I’d rather hope that Odysseus gets turned into stone and sunk into the Mariana trench, forever denied the freedom he so long’s for.
8/18/2021 c41 AvidReader2425
Absolutely one hell of a chapter, really curious how he will overcome this human shield in the form of his sister. Also, personally, I’m not really overly fond of the character Godou, nothing to do with your writing of him at all, I’ve always just found him a bit bland. If there is any devil king that will journey with him to his own world, personally, I think I would prefer the martial arts one.
8/16/2021 c47 Guest
Loved the chapter, can’t wait to see what happens next
8/17/2021 c46 7InsaneSmirkingRevenge
I had this big rant about godou vs Ahriman and godous abilities but I'll just keep it short and say that I think he's getting really powerful in comparison to shirou who's been actively training and building up his powers and allies. I didn't mind the split attention before what with how entertaining it was but I definitely want Shirou to be on top.
8/17/2021 c1 Jay-Not-So-Gay-Eleven
I just watched heaven's feel yesterday and I'm pretty sure that Shirou didn't saw excalibur... Unless it's from archer's arm I guess. But even so, I'm pretty sure he can't make divine constructs or smth, but I think there's part in lostbelt in fgo that muramasa made an excalibur but the cost is to sacrifice himself, I didn't reach that part yet so I'm not sure. Oh Well, this 2 is a minor things to me anyway so I don't mind and I'm not that knowledgeable to begin with lol, this looks good anyway.
8/17/2021 c47 vampireharry the 2
Another awesome chapter! Keep up the amazing work!
8/16/2021 c40 1AvidReader2425
Another excellent and very enjoyable chapter, thank you very much. Also, Erica seems to have a bit of a fanaticism about her king, yes he is talented and powerful, but he is hardly Alexander the great either.
8/15/2021 c47 narutodarkfan
I'm so glad to know that the story isn't abandoned. the story has been a great source of joy in bleak hours. Wish you the best with publishing original work. I'm swamped with work and uni but I'd be happy to take your offer up in the near future if it still stands. take care
8/15/2021 c39 AvidReader2425
Another excellent and one hell of a chapter. I am rather curious though, what authority he would gain if he once again kill the incarnation of all the worlds evils.
8/15/2021 c38 AvidReader2425
Thank you very much for another really awesome Interlude chapter
8/15/2021 c37 AvidReader2425
Thank you very much for another excellent and highly enjoyable chapter. Just another thought for God for him to battle, I wonder if he could fight a king of a pantheon, such as Odin or Amun-Ra.
7,534 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »