for God Slaying Blade Works

8/11/2021 c5 1AvidReader2425
Another excellent chapter to be sure. And the only goddess that I can think of that makes me think of the character mentioned would be Gaia, a primordial entity that birthed elder gods, could be in credibly prideful, and could create Taylor made monsters and Titans. Very much enjoying the story so far, also, while it might definitely be far too late for the suggestion, these are the deities in mind that Shiro could have made use of:

Vulcan: giving him incredibly powerful and highly destructive fire related abilities while also increasing the strength of his weapons with the forging authority

You Yi: increasing his archery skills to an incredible level even if they are already very impressive, as well as increasing the power of his archery skills as well.

Archangel Michael: personally, I just think this would have been very unique and fun to read about, since he isn’t technically a God, but still has incredible power. Authority might be the holy element, increase in sword skill, because he had the ability to defeat Lucifer, and incredible command capabilities, considering he was the leader of the angelic host.

Apollo: The two authorities that I think would be particularly useful here would be Apollo’s archery skills and his authority in regards to healing and disease. His authority in regards to truth might also be very useful as well.
8/11/2021 c47 Falvern
I genuinely forgot this story existed, mostly because I unfollowed a while ago and just now found it on someones favorite list. I skimmed through the chapter to be perfectly honest. I was disinterested in Odysseus as a villain, and he's actually one of my favorite characters in mythology so that says a lot. And I still feel that Ahriman should have been Shirou's to face and defeat. But at least Godou was there to save the day. When will Illya be joining his harem btw? What with his authority and all. Anyway, you're far too verbose and descriptive in your writing. I can promise you that it will be a turn off for a lot of readers if you plan on publishing an original novel. Maybe be a bit less descriptive and it'll be a little more palatable for most readers. I don't like this story but you have the potential to make it as an author I think. Your curious love for Godou aside.
8/11/2021 c4 AvidReader2425
Thank you for another fantastic and thoroughly enjoyable chapter, really happy that those archery skills are still in use, something I always thought was rather cool about the character.
8/11/2021 c47 18Rialga
This really does change everything! An epic fight between two determined and cunning foes ending with a way back home... talk about nuts! Restrictions aside, Shirou can now traverse between the two worlds as needed, thereby giving him proper access to resources from both. There's no telling what other boons this could grant him!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
8/11/2021 c47 PJ739
Pure art man. Just bravo.
8/11/2021 c47 2mcstrategist
Love the ending to the fight. It reminds me of Gabriel blessing's "Hill of blades" where the final battle between Shiro and an artifact wielder with a giant anti-magic golem is decided with "your boot is untied."

semi funny note: I think the first person to LOOK at Sakura funny after Shiro is back is getting instinctively vaporized the way he is now.
8/11/2021 c3 1AvidReader2425
Thank you very much for another excellent chapter, I wonder if he can do that trick that archer does, shooting a noble phantasm that has been twisted to the point of breaking
8/11/2021 c47 12Esmereilda
I wonder if shiro will get any other authorities from odysseus thsn just homeward bound
8/11/2021 c47 78Shadow Master

I've been waiting for a new chapter for this story for what feels like FOREVER!

Great action, huge twists and an closing scene that hints at huge developments in the future.

About the only thing that would've made it even BETTER would've been the new Excalibur judging Shiro worthy so he could unleash its full power on Odyssius. I know, I know, you're probably saving it for a villain on the same level as Naruto's Kaguya or Bleach's Yhwatch but just imagining the scene from Fate Zero when Saber uses her sword against Gill de rais and replacing her with Shiro just sends tingles down my spine!

In any case you've renewed my faith that this story isn't dead and will continue. I truly hope that I will not have to wait as long for the next chapter but will understand if other things have to take priority. Keep up the EXCELLENT work! C YA!
8/11/2021 c11 mattywilkss
so your reason for shirou being taken out so ridiculously easily is that you wrote yourself into a corner? thats my least favorite part of most video games. you spend most of the game stunting on your enemies and surviving incredible things. then during a cutscene you get taken out like trash by some dipshit. what it comes down to is bad writing. you've spent the whole story building shirou up to be this unstoppable badass, and then, in his first actual fight in this story, he gets fucked up and sealed immediately.
8/11/2021 c47 6Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros
Fuck yeah finally! Shirou now has the ability to wield the Second True magic. Not onlyWill this allow him to travel home to Sakura, but it will also allow him immunity from bullshit of the magi at Clocktower (True magic users are given a great deal of respect). Unfortunately this won’t stop all of the pigheaded idiots from trying stupid shit. Thankfully if any of their shenanigans are discovered they’ll likely receive a great deal of negative backlash from it. In Short, Drama. My question though is if he can manifest this new authority in the form of a sword that can cut through dimensions, a Keyblade of sorts maybe?
8/11/2021 c47 3coronadomontes
maravilloso-wonderful
8/11/2021 c47 formerlyarandomreviewer
I'm honestly surprised there was no Trojan Horse Authority, but I suppose this wasn't the right circumstances for it to appear. Something like the Trojan Horse was purely for infiltration of a fortified position, an assassination Authority on the scale of a city.
8/11/2021 c2 1AvidReader2425
Thank you very much for another excellent and enjoyable chapter, really looking forward to how things develop.
8/11/2021 c47 poshmafia94
also who cards about Sakura we've spent a million words without her being relevant. legit make no sense for a story
7,479 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »