for God Slaying Blade Works

8/11/2021 c47 1DracoArtemisLeopin
This. Was. Awesome. It was a bit confusing that Odysseus knew that UBW was effectively sealed off by Ahriman, especially since the mages in this world don't use the Magic Circuits that made Shirou more vulnerable to his corruption, but then again, I suppose that it wouldn't make sense for Odysseus to plan a fight with Shirou WITHOUT taking care to remove his Tracing from the equation. As for Shirou's manifested sword at the end, yeah, it DOES feel slightly contrived, but it's already been established that Shirou, especially in the HF Route, is at his most dangerous when he's fighting for Sakura and close to death.

In my mind, this is exactly how the fight SHOULD go between people with their mindsets. Each side pulling a hidden ace on the other until the agressor tries to retreat, culminating in a final slugfest where everything is decided off of one improbable gambit.
8/11/2021 c1 Mythos7
The only thing that baffles me in this Fic is Athena, shouldn't she be more interested in Illya and Shirou rather than Godou because they're literally from another world? She's a Goddess of Wisdom and the fact that Shirou and Illya that came from a World where she have no knowledge of should pique her interest than Godou not being hostile like seriously.
8/11/2021 c47 13yukicrewger2
If anything "Homeward Bound" could be a normal Authority (albeit probably considered too weak to be considered an authority at the time), representing Odysseus's long trip home and his drive/desire to return to his wife in his legend, only empowered by the second and third true magic
8/10/2021 c47 sawtooth44
man it feels like forever since a chapter was released

and it feels like this arc is finally over
8/10/2021 c16 yukicrewger2
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't Rhongomyniad a brilliant white lance, who's lance head looks like interwoven ribbons with the guard end frozen in a state of unravel?
8/10/2021 c47 1FearedReader
I’m so happy this got updated. Great work!
8/10/2021 c47 48reality deviant
this was a suitable end to the arc of the battle between Odyseus and Shirou over dimensional travel rights...
8/10/2021 c47 1Panjason
The return of the king!
8/10/2021 c47 PasiveNox
Great chapter
8/10/2021 c47 8Jebest4781
Gonna be interesting to see what will occur next in this and can't wait for more.
8/10/2021 c47 1Project Pseudonym
When I first saw the story updated, I couldn't believe my eyes. After so long, it's finally back!

I get the weird feeling when Shirou pops over to Nasuverse, he's gonna get dragged into another Holy Grail.
8/10/2021 c47 6Max level
this chapter was worth the wait but I'm hoping for some romantic drama next chapter and hope the nasuverse will play a part in the later arcs
8/10/2021 c47 5Aevun
Last few paragraphs of Shiro's new Authority are literally the only thing preventing this fic from ending in the next chapter. Literally all that shit WILL happen just to drag this on. lmao
8/10/2021 c47 2jshadowitz
when the world needed him most... he returned. thank you so much for an amazing update! BUT I NEED MORE!
8/10/2021 c47 2Templarsith
So I wonder what that fate goddess is doing right now. In her little realm of threads and the one thread that leads to other worlds has not been cut as she wishes. I do worry though Odysseus used Odyssey from what I reread this Authority seems to be a very very scary one. One which may still be active as the target of Odyssey was the ability to cross into other worlds. So I totally see Homer writing up a new tale for the heroes, full of fun surprises. I did not think Odysseus was actually going to die, I was thinking he would escape again then go and try to use Alice in human sacrifice.

I laughed a lot when Shirou uses most of his mana up chasing down the boat rather than the actual battle. The tempo of the battle was very different and honestly felt like a card game almost. I still think Odysseus should have had a few more traps prepared of lesser nature. The best part of the battle was how both sides made mistakes and the other one capitalized on them. This might sound odd but I would like the injuries to actually take time and actual effort to heal from this time, especially Shirou
7,526 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »