for God Slaying Blade Works

9/28/2012 c2 DragFire
Very good chapter, much more detailed and less rushed than the prologue.
9/28/2012 c2 15Fangking2
well...its a start.
9/28/2012 c2 davidt6345
Thank you for getting this up so quick. Really looking forward to more of this story.

Noticed a few typos:

Saber seemed to have granted him the healing needed to not only survivor but also to recover in short order.
'Survivor' should be 'survive'.

politicians with important rolls who had never appeared
'Rolls' should be 'roles'.

he would match whatever it threw at him and perceiver.
'Perceiver' should be 'persevere'.

I hope that this was helpful.
9/28/2012 c1 typechrome
Was Medusa/Rider with Shirou since "When questioned by one of the investigators in the city [Heretic God Perseus] claimed to have been drawn by the aura of one of his great enemies."? Definitely a fanfic with potential since it can literally go anywhere.
9/28/2012 c1 DragFire
I was looking for a Campione fic and i find this, moreover I love nasuverse. The writing is very good and the plot interesting. I hope that you keep updating.
9/28/2012 c1 Fangking2
I just started to watch Campion for this fic, but wow...That Light Novel/Anime is complex becauyse they go beyond standard myth. They dig up every scrap to make sense. I wonder how you will handle this.
9/28/2012 c1 Samuez
Cool.
9/28/2012 c1 Zangetsu Ossan
interesting...
9/28/2012 c1 Rybalov
Very Good)
Nice to see one fanfic on Campione!)
I hope for a speedy fun continued)
9/28/2012 c1 3Tamult
Wow, rather interesting. I'll look forward to seeing how everything works. (So, this Shirou can not only be a Saber, Archer, Berserker and a horrid Caster; but a decent Lancer, Rider, and Avenger)

Wouldn't Shiro be able to gain a reality marble as well? Considering he still is a horribly warped human? How horrible is it going to be if Shiro meets/summons King Arthur here in attempt to meet Arturia? Also, poor Medusa.
9/27/2012 c1 6Alex T. Wallman
This seems rather interesting, I think I'll keep an eye on it.

So far as my thoughts on the story, you explained the reason for what happened to cause Shirou and Illya to arrive in the Campione!verse well enough, but I do wonder as to the fate of Sakura…

Secondly, because of 'Curses Without End' does Shirou have the ability to sling about Grail Mud?

Third, Shirou's eternally active Authourity… That basically means that Shirou is going to attract some many woman because it combined with his GAR/BAR/Gland, you do realize that, right?

I think I'll have to do some research into Campione! though, it sounds like a good place to send Situations!Shirou.
9/27/2012 c1 Aerial Atom
This is interesting. I will go see this Campoine!
9/27/2012 c1 Condor green
I could see why Hades would think Shirou was an abomination.
Would really have preferred to see these scenes fleshed out instead of just summarized, they sound really bad-ass.
It is my hope that you start the actual story with Shirou dropping into this world but I feel I'll enjoy this regardless.
Can't wait for more.
9/27/2012 c1 16BukkakeNoJutsu
This looks like it has potential!
9/27/2012 c1 mbshadow
yesssss i've been waiting weeks for someone to do this
7,484 « Prev Page 1 .. 488 495 496 497 498 499 Next »