for God Slaying Blade Works

9/28/2012 c2 Zangetsu Ossan
Thx 4 the new chapter! I'm lovin it!
9/28/2012 c2 Yami Arashi
awesome!11
9/28/2012 c2 1Lethum
Just so you know. Time travel falls under the purview of the 2nd (actual time-travel) and 5th (somewhat time-y shenanigans) Magics. The Fourth has nothing to do with time.
9/28/2012 c2 Ranmyaku Kiritsu
Hmm, not much I can really say as of yet, as you've just really begun! But, good job so far

In other news, Illya is actually a year or two older than Shirou xD

-Ran
9/28/2012 c2 evilballoon
I had never heard of Campione! before starting this fic, but you are doing an excellent job of explaining everything. I eagerly await future chapters :)
9/28/2012 c2 1CG-3m1y4
A rather good start. The timeskip is actually very funny.

Just remember that even though Campiones and Heretic Gods might be better in 'raw' power, Nasuverse is all about concepts. I did some research by reading the LNs and found that they're by no means more powerful than say, Aristoteles/TYPEs (**ing planet spirits. You'd die long enough before you survive) 10 first DAAs (near unkillable by normal means), True Magicians or even mid to high-tier Heroic Spirits. At best, think about Elves and Dragons in ZnT, with their disaster form count as their Marble Phantasms. Or high-level Magi Enforcers and Burial Agency (Bazett & Ciel).

That means it doesn't matter how strong or powerful you are, if a concept can stop you or utterly annihilate you. Higher concepts and mysteries always beats raw power.

I just hope you don't overrating Campione! cast and underrating Nasuverse cast. Because they could totally wreck Heretic Gods if they wanted to. Do balance them by researching more into the two series, okay?

Keep it up!
9/28/2012 c2 The nameless hero
He just tempt fate did he ?
9/28/2012 c2 DragFire
Very good chapter, much more detailed and less rushed than the prologue.
9/28/2012 c2 15Fangking2
well...its a start.
9/28/2012 c2 davidt6345
Thank you for getting this up so quick. Really looking forward to more of this story.

Noticed a few typos:

Saber seemed to have granted him the healing needed to not only survivor but also to recover in short order.
'Survivor' should be 'survive'.

politicians with important rolls who had never appeared
'Rolls' should be 'roles'.

he would match whatever it threw at him and perceiver.
'Perceiver' should be 'persevere'.

I hope that this was helpful.
9/28/2012 c1 typechrome
Was Medusa/Rider with Shirou since "When questioned by one of the investigators in the city [Heretic God Perseus] claimed to have been drawn by the aura of one of his great enemies."? Definitely a fanfic with potential since it can literally go anywhere.
9/28/2012 c1 DragFire
I was looking for a Campione fic and i find this, moreover I love nasuverse. The writing is very good and the plot interesting. I hope that you keep updating.
9/28/2012 c1 Fangking2
I just started to watch Campion for this fic, but wow...That Light Novel/Anime is complex becauyse they go beyond standard myth. They dig up every scrap to make sense. I wonder how you will handle this.
9/28/2012 c1 Samuez