for God Slaying Blade Works

9/27/2012 c1 Aerial Atom
This is interesting. I will go see this Campoine!
9/27/2012 c1 Condor green
I could see why Hades would think Shirou was an abomination.
Would really have preferred to see these scenes fleshed out instead of just summarized, they sound really bad-ass.
It is my hope that you start the actual story with Shirou dropping into this world but I feel I'll enjoy this regardless.
Can't wait for more.
9/27/2012 c1 16BukkakeNoJutsu
This looks like it has potential!
9/27/2012 c1 mbshadow
yesssss i've been waiting weeks for someone to do this
9/27/2012 c1 1JinzoMask656
It seems really interesting! Always wonder who's reality marble was better shirou's or goudo's I mean they both look the same except one uses a blue spacial background while the other is a horizon with a sun set...they both even have a hill...lol well this is definitely something i want to see more of. I like the authorities that you gave him. Although one of the major event for Godou was to defeat perseus im curious to see how you get Lilliana with Godou, since that was the reason he ensnared her into his harem. Please keep it up! and thanks for the great read...
9/27/2012 c1 blakraven66
So...with Hades' power, does this mean he's gonna summon the servants in the HGW?
9/27/2012 c1 1Lord Arkan
looking fwrd to next chapter*adding to favorites*
9/27/2012 c1 GVN.Chaos
Ah...Campione! My favorite light novel. Finally someone wrote a fanfic for this, and a crossover with a great verse, no less. I can't wait to see how it turn out
By the way, I hope you get your data from Campione! novel, not anime. Anime Campione! is ...well, crappy. Novel is much better.
Another information that defeated a weaken god do NOT give your their authorities. This happened when Doni defeated Perseus after his battle with Godou. No one gains any Authorites. So I don't think killed Angra Mainyu gives Shirou any benefit, since you said this is a suicidal attack on a weaken enemy. Of course, if you can properly explain everything (ie where the hell is hades come from) in the next chapter, I'm all in.
That's all. Good luck!
9/27/2012 c1 The nameless hero
I see a good future for this fic
9/27/2012 c1 1Kreyn
Well I am interested what will happen next... I feel bad that you took out Unlimited Blade Works... it seems like eliminating bit of "Shirou" from the story. Heroes bride is hilarious and I think that Shirou will have quite few problems with that.
9/27/2012 c1 Creticus
Hm, I'm not all that fond of Campione as a series, but you seem like someone who has the right priorities. So for the moment, I think I'll take a wait-and-see approach.

If you are not currently using a beta, I suggest that you find one, since a beta can point out places where the language doesn't flow smoothly.

On a side note, it might be interesting although not particularly relevant to note that Gilgamesh and Enkidu killed a god and tore him into literal pieces in the Epic. Gugalanna, the Bull of Heaven who was sent down to punish Gilgamesh upon Inanna's instigation, was husband to Ereshkigal, ruler of the Underworld.
9/27/2012 c1 9TH
Well, for Campione slaying a god will only give you 1 ability (full use)
Only Godou have 10-form use with limitations once a day

I think from perseus getting 3 authorities are too much even the last two are rather useless
but salvatore also get useless authority to disable technology too (in flight)

Hades two abilities can be considered as retrivial from the ground
it's interesting i will wait for next chapter
9/27/2012 c1 tppcrpg
I'm expecting a lot of this.
9/27/2012 c1 3Uxion
I hope this will turn into a weekly schedule with lots of words.
9/27/2012 c1 Raj8
seems somewhat interesting I will give it a chance.
7,533 « Prev Page 1 .. 492 499 500 501 502 503 Next »