for God Slaying Blade Works

9/10/2021 c47 Guest
Damn...I was hoping Shirou would manage to get at least one of Odysseus' Authorities (beyond Homeward Bound that is), after all the trouble that he was put through because of the god, if kind of feels as if he was short-changed for it, even if that Authority is everything that he wanted.

Great chapter anyway, very immersive, I really liked the explanations of WHY something happened as it did, very few fanfics do that really.

My guess on what's going to happen next is that when Shirou tries to use his Authority to go home, Mordred senses the attempt and tries to use the Holy Grail to prevent him from doing so. And when he finally does get back to the Nasuverse, he'll have to deal with the Sixth holy grail war, although this time he will have Divine Authorities to back him up as well as (hopefully) all the gods that he gathered in his harem.
9/8/2021 c47 Raging Drake
Yessss,All’s left in the campione world is maybe mordred
9/8/2021 c44 Raging Drake
Damn it,Couldn’t use Excalibur galantine
9/8/2021 c43 Raging Drake
I want him to use Excalibur Galantine!
9/8/2021 c43 Raging Drake
DEATH TO EVIL GOD! TORTURE!
9/7/2021 c42 Raging Drake
I hope those gods die a very torturous and painful death,Not even returning to their legends,just death
9/7/2021 c41 Raging Drake
DAMN IT! NOT ILLYA! SHE’S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A DAMSEL IN DISTRESS! FAAAAACKKKKK,It’s Sakura all over again! Angry mango has be of shirou’s loved ones that he needs to save!
9/7/2021 c40 Raging Drake
Battle is near!
9/7/2021 c39 Raging Drake
I was afraid that the wholesome date/outing with illya was gonna be ruined somehow someway,It’s good that it wasn’t
9/7/2021 c38 Raging Drake
I hope iskander will come back,but then Sakura won’t be able to summon another rider…Maybe It’s lancer version?
9/7/2021 c22 8GNY-002 Gundam Sadalsuud
Too many point of view. Constantly Switching at the middle of something to something unrelated or different isn't for me, for example, the battle scenes. From Shiro, to Godou, then to some people I hardly care about. And also commas.
9/6/2021 c36 Raging Drake
Wow that was something,Lancelot finally joins tho
9/6/2021 c35 Raging Drake
An angry shirou
9/6/2021 c34 Raging Drake
Uh,couldn’t he just return the gem sword back into the underworld?
9/6/2021 c33 Raging Drake
I want shirou to fire hrunting at Alex,It won’t hur or kill him just very much suprise him
7,483 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »