for God Slaying Blade Works

9/7/2021 c40 Raging Drake
Battle is near!
9/7/2021 c39 Raging Drake
I was afraid that the wholesome date/outing with illya was gonna be ruined somehow someway,It’s good that it wasn’t
9/7/2021 c38 Raging Drake
I hope iskander will come back,but then Sakura won’t be able to summon another rider…Maybe It’s lancer version?
9/7/2021 c22 8GNY-002 Gundam Sadalsuud
Too many point of view. Constantly Switching at the middle of something to something unrelated or different isn't for me, for example, the battle scenes. From Shiro, to Godou, then to some people I hardly care about. And also commas.
9/6/2021 c36 Raging Drake
Wow that was something,Lancelot finally joins tho
9/6/2021 c35 Raging Drake
An angry shirou
9/6/2021 c34 Raging Drake
Uh,couldn’t he just return the gem sword back into the underworld?
9/6/2021 c33 Raging Drake
I want shirou to fire hrunting at Alex,It won’t hur or kill him just very much suprise him
9/5/2021 c31 Raging Drake
Sooo Illya had done ‘research’ before
9/5/2021 c30 Raging Drake
Poor shirou
9/5/2021 c29 Raging Drake
PLEASE LET THIS BE CANON! I WANT PET DRAGON TO BE CANON!
9/5/2021 c28 Raging Drake
The omake is hilarious! Shirou’s harem protag power follows to another world and becomes an Authority AHAHAAHAH!

I also wonder how Circe reacts to Rule breaker
9/4/2021 c26 Raging Drake
A 6th grail war? Didn’t see that’s coming
9/4/2021 c23 scyfly
there are parts of this story i truly like but it is just so insufferable long snd inhonestly reached my limit. this last fight has been goingnon and on and on for chapters now and most of it can just be skipped past.

i'll just save myself the annoyance and bug out. i do wonder though why you would write something this drawn out as to ME it ruins a good idea
9/4/2021 c23 Raging Drake