for The rain was falling

3/5/2017 c1 6Bookwormbybee
This is perfection! you portrayed Link so perfectly I'm crying. I've always thought that people overlook all the tagedy link goes through because of his 'chosen destiny.' it's so unfair and heartbreaking. I LOVE Navi's reactions it was so on point! loved this so much thank you for sharing!
10/10/2014 c1 19Ryuus2
I did not expect what I got when I opened this story. I would expect this from two, maybe three other authors on this site. The depth, the gravitas, the emotion, the exact match of Link's character, how completely perfectly it fits in as a deleted scene...it's all perfect.

This is one of the most beautifully written stories I've ever read.

I...I really can't say anything more after that.

Keep up the incredible work!
6/29/2014 c1 Guest
This was some pretty powerful stuff that I just read. I got a little teary eyed.
7/7/2013 c1 15Twilit Lady of Majesty
Wow, awesome story! I enjoyed it quite a bit!

Great job!
1/29/2013 c1 12Cyan Quartz
great story. really deep, sad ending. that's what i expected.
12/27/2012 c1 2Twilight's Shad0w
sequel please this is so sad that i want a sequel to make things right or at least for Link poor bastard
10/24/2012 c1 Guest
write it from the goddess pont of view
10/15/2012 c1 1Captain Germany
This was a really deep story. Aside from the very few spelling errors, this was a perfect one shot angst story. Bravo.
9/27/2012 c1 Din's Fire
That was so beautiful and touching. Very well writen. You're amazing.
9/27/2012 c1 2DoctorPillow
I should stop reading tragedies, because they always make me cry or just really sad, but tragedies are just so intresting to read. I really love this story, it makes me sad that Saria is dead. I wonder how she died.