for Reading The Last Olympian With a very differnt twist

3/13/2015 c17 Logan
Please update I'm begging you it's to good to be abandoned
2/18/2015 c17 Ultimate Injustice
Would be good if Luna tells the truth, Percy kicks Aphrodite's ass, Luna and Percy make out, proposal AGAIN and WEDDING and BADABING! 10/10
2/1/2015 c15 King1977
OK that whole entire thing just pissed me the full off and I don't feel like reading anything that you've written anymore
1/11/2015 c1 1RIADL
Thank you. You are one of the first people that I have seen on this damn site that actually write 'colour' correctly.
1/7/2015 c4 A Big Fan of Most Things
Hello Son of Erebus god of Shadows:

What you have submitted is not allowed on the site based on their rules. The rule(s) you have broken is quoted below:

»»3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.««

In your case, you have broken rule 3. You have used quotes, descriptions and so on from published works where the license has not expired, therefore, what you are doing is not only breaking the rules on the site, but you are breaking copyrighted laws as well; called Copyright Infringement. You do not have permission from the creator, publishers and others that were involved with the Percy Jackson/Hero of Olympus/Kane Chronicles [and/or] book(s). Adding or putting a disclaimer doesn't work either, as what you are doing is still stealing. Please know that even uploading it on another site, private or not, will still have the material removed and/or the site it is posted on will get into legal etc. trouble. Other sites include but not limited to: Wattpad, AO3, LiveJournal etc.

To make your material compliant with both Fanfiction . net and the law, please remove all of the copyrighted texts from your material and/or remove the story from the site, which might be best, as removing the texts would take too much time.

If you are confused with why your content is illegal due to copyrighted laws, then feel free to visit my profile and fanfiction dot net / topic / 145811 / 106013912 / 1 / CI-and-You-A-Guide-to- Understanding-Copy-Infringement-Work-in-Progress . On my profile, the first site you see there that is not numbered, will give you some information to explain why your material is illegal and why other fanfiction stories are not or why the site is not in general. The second link provided will give additional and thorough information about copyright infringement.

Please know that if I see this story updated again and/or removed and re-uploaded etc., showing any kind of intent of repeating this illegal infraction, I will NOT review a 2nd time, but I will email and send a direct link to your material etc. with proof of malicious intent to his lawyers/legal department (doing it more then once proves malicious intent AKA 'willful infringement'). Please note that what actions they take are their own and that they keep meticulous records of their 'cases' and their actions can be found online sometimes (Example: chillingeffects DOT org / notices / 2042874 ; you will see fanfiction . net is listed along with stories that lawyers want removed). Please know that if you upload the material again after removal, anytime in the future, I will have evidence of your past infraction and make them aware of it. Please know that if they take action a second time, it could result in charges or any other legal action(s) they want to take instead, be towards you and/or the site.

Thank you for your time.

Big Fan of Most Things

NOTE 1: I am not part of any groups on this site or anywhere else. If you heard or hear or read elsewhere that I am part of a group or otherwise, it is false. If I do not state it on my profile or substantial evidence is not provided or it was not stated by me personally, it is false until proven otherwise.

NOTE 2: My private messages are off. I will not repeat/argue/debate etc. about this basic and common sense point of copyright infringement. The links I provided are enough to explain it and substantial evidence has been provided of stories of this nature with text from the original source etc. are illegal.

NOTE 3: Others that see this review and know they have this kind of material etc. and you decide to deliberately block me, I will instead report your illegal material immediately and provide proof that blocking me was to avoid being reported (which does not work) and therefore, showing malicious intent to continue the illegal action (AKA 'willful infringement ').
12/24/2014 c17 Guest
Dddddddddddddddd
12/22/2014 c1 Axcel
Um...what?
11/30/2014 c5 Guest
Urgh! This is a great story and all but y does Annabeth have to be dead?
11/24/2014 c1 Love times 2
Quick question: does anyone know the name of the fanfiction where the PJO characters read one of the Books, and read Become a God? They switch between the two as the fic progresses. Someone please tell me if you know.
11/22/2014 c4 Love times 2
Don't want to say this, but don't say "No flamers." This might MAKE them want to flame you. There are always those dicks that bitch about that.
11/5/2014 c17 1riseofthewolf
...you suck. Especially that other chapter.
11/5/2014 c10 riseofthewolf
Isn't Nico gay?
10/17/2014 c17 Guest
Boo is out I just finished reading it
10/5/2014 c1 1FPSCanarussia