FanFiction.Net
for Animalistic

8/22/2017 c5 any one home
helllllo any updates coming
4/24/2017 c5 Guest
Your ff has a really good plot and I am intrigued to know what happens next and how it will end.
4/3/2016 c5 Anonymous
This story is really good. Can't wait to see how it progresses. And how it will end
1/11/2014 c5 Guest
This is awesome! Please continue!
11/12/2013 c5 COTTFAN101
Hi
10/30/2013 c5 Broods
Awesome story! Can't wait for the next update... What's jay turning into? I'm guessing a bat
8/5/2013 c5 xLady-Knightx
this is so cool very interesting :D
7/31/2013 c5 iqra
cant wait for the next chapter. Awesome story!
7/29/2013 c5 ew
I think the different animals suit thier charectors really well. Though some are a given. Im dying to know what Theresa anf Jay turn into. They would probably be the most difficult. Just please don't let it be a bug. Good luck and quick updates.
7/10/2013 c5 nejitenfan
Please update
7/6/2013 c5 20historiangirl
Very nice chapter. Nice idea for the animal for the heroes.
7/4/2013 c5 1kiwiamber
You have no idea how happy i was when i saw you updated! I hope you'll update soon as i'm actually baffled about what Jay could possibly be. Best of luck writing :)
7/2/2013 c5 Guest
Herry as a big warm grizzly bear. Talk about ideal transformation! lol!

BTW, great choice for Neil. I was thinking peacock, because he's so vain, but possum works remarkably well, too. Over dramatic, cute (to some), ferocious when cornered.
6/30/2013 c5 4clarissadele
I was quite excited to see that you updated this! I particularly liked the ending, really, Herry is like a big teddy bear. He's also my favourite character. :D I hope to see another update sometime soon! Can't wait!
6/28/2013 c5 1Lalapinkcustard
I KNEW IT. I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT. 8D I GOT ATLANTA AND HERREH RIGHT. :'3
This is really cool, by the bys. ;D
49 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »