for Fancy Lovers

11/3/2019 c3 luoiwa21
Tôi thật sự không thể hiểu nổi tại sao là một trinh nữ lại làm phiền lòng cô ấy chứ, chẳng lẽ do khác biệt văn hóa từng đất nước sao? Không thể hiểu nổi, tại sao luôn đem vấn đề tình dục ra nói thường xuyên như vậy. Tôi nghĩ đó là vấn đề rất riêng tư, đọc thấy quá thường xuyên làm tôi cảm thấy khó chịu, cứ như mọi vấn đề chỉ cần sex chứ không chút tình cảm nào vậy!
3/26/2018 c6 Guest
Wh-whe-where is the rest? Please don't tell me you gave up on such a good story! We love it, come back 3333 gives you lots of love and affection 3333
7/21/2017 c6 Windy50
Please please continue this story! I'm in love with it!
7/21/2017 c5 Windy50
I love the interactions and the fluidity of the story. You're an amazing author!
7/21/2017 c4 Windy50
I wish to let them have a really relationship instead of this business like daring service :'(

Please let love blossom between them.
7/21/2017 c3 Windy50
Ichigo please stop being shady :(
7/21/2017 c2 Windy50
Eh.. ichigo is kinda suspicious here but maybe she should give him a chance but now there's also hanataro...
7/21/2017 c1 Windy50
This is so different from the rest of bleach AU stories!
9/7/2016 c6 IchiRuki 4vr
Hmm what's up with ichigo here? It seems he's just putting up a manly man front but inside he actually wants rukia to actually love him back and have a real relationship with her! But he's shutting up in fear of rejection.
Anyways looking forward to your next update :)
9/7/2016 c1 IchiRuki 4vr
Omg please continue! please don't abandoned, I love your story! and add a happy ending please... I think all IR fans need this after bleach 686.
3/18/2016 c6 RukiYuki
Thanks for the update! I've been waiting like forever
3/13/2016 c1 jobananasan
I'm finding it really hard to like Ichigo. He just seems like a real creep here, a predator. He only wants Rukia for purely physical/sexual reasons. She's just a tool for his fantasies. His good qualities are kinda underwhelming.

I really do feel bad for Rukia. She's like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman except Rukia isn't really enjoying herself. She's been manipulated and caged up. I wish she hadn't taken Ichigo's offer. I hope you keep her character a strong, independent, driven, smart, and resilient woman.
3/10/2016 c6 Guest
Omg! My life depends on this. It was amazing, i cant wait for the bext update, hoping ichigo will be a little more dominant ;)! Please update soon!
3/9/2016 c6 Winter blaze
So glad you finally updated! New story?! Yay!'
1/6/2016 c5 18JoTerry