FanFiction.Net
for Fancy Lovers

10/4/2015 c5 Yumi Yuki
Oh please! I've been waiting for so long
9/26/2015 c5 rinnie21
It's really good! Can't wait to read more.
8/26/2015 c5 Guest
Wow this is really good! Ichigo a sugar daddy?! Lol I wish I had someone paying for my college! Specially someone like ichigo! I hope you update soon! You have amazing writing skills!
8/24/2015 c5 6Always Keep the Faith
I thoroughly enjoy the dialogue between everyone. Please, bring more amusement to my meaningless life
8/24/2015 c1 Guest
Wow! Speechless! This is a master piece! I cant wait to see what happens! I love the way you portrayed ichigo its so hot! Specially a doctor! It makes me jelous that this can't happen to me! But it's soooooo perfect! Keep up the amazing work!
8/23/2015 c5 Guest
The Simple Request of mine would be to update soon (ФФ) funny sexy story this one, hope you feel a bit better today.
8/20/2015 c5 27hunterofcomedy
A good chapter but I do feel conflicted about your portrayal of Rukia. I did read your author note but I have to disagree to a degree.

Rukia is a strong and willful woman, shown in canon. She is practically unbreakable and willing to fight for anything she cares for. She also has pride, which she is very proud of.

To think she would sell her body for money isn't unthinkable, that I can agree with. But selling it in this manner isn't feasible. I'm sorry but, no self respecting woman would go for Ichigo's deal. There is pressure for her, yes, but not enough that she should even have to consider his deal as viable. Even if Rukia was desperate enough, it isn't in her nature to give in like this.

On another note, Ichigo is very OOC here. There is little of his protective and stubborn personality. He feels too vilified and doesn't have enough redeeming qualities. It's hard to get a grasp of his character and I just don't care about him, and we're five chapters in.

Now that's not to say the story can't work. I have no idea what you have planned but I think it would be more interesting if Rukia refused his offer. Right now, it seems to headed for the smut kind of story and I'd hate to see that. There is a lot of good here and the comedy is great too. Just think about it a bit more.

Happy writing either way!
8/20/2015 c5 MugetsuIchigo
Oh, you're back at last! Can't wait to read more!X3
8/20/2015 c5 Anon
Excitiiiiiiing.
8/20/2015 c5 Guest2
This story is great! Thank you for taking the time to share it with us and update it :)
I hope things get better for you! You are a super talented writer! 3
8/20/2015 c5 jobananasan
I know Byakuya is OOC but I like it. He's still scary and regal and stoic but at least he's showing some personality. I love their discussion of Rukia's whereabouts the night before and whether she and/or Ichigo are gay. That made my day. I'm not convinced that Ichigo is NOT a manwhore. He probably is but he's very discreet about it.
I'm not warming up to Karin. I know she's only 7 but she's really annoying. Perhaps because I have no patience for spoiled brats. Hopefully she'll warm up to Rukia at some point but I doubt it'll be soon.
Ichigo's such a perv! Hope he falls hard for Rukia though. Hmmm...is he gonna catch Rukia with Hanataro? I sure hope so...
Thanks for the update. Can't wait for the next one!
6/19/2015 c4 han-ichiruki
hi i want to tell you that you are an amazing writer i loved this story and all your stories i would really love you more if continus this fanfic here please am begging you pretty please with suggar on top XDD
3/1/2015 c4 3firearrow13
Please update again soon!
1/21/2015 c4 Vivienne Iforgot Myname
Ah, they're finally getting close to the deal. I think you did really well with this chapter. Karin's words are pure gold, now I finally know how to describe medicines' taste...
1/21/2015 c4 1rukicat
Amazing! love it!please update soon! :D
111 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »