FanFiction.Net
for Fancy Lovers

1/21/2015 c4 Winter blaze
About time you updated! I noticed some sentence structure that needs help. What am I chop liver?! Of course I'm interested in being a beta!
1/21/2015 c1 IarIz
Im a new reader so xD i dont need the apology. Its just what you write at beginning after the bold part. When i read i thought the story already begin _\ . Silly me.

Btw seeing what you write here, niw i have the urge to check your other fic before continuing reading this to the latest chapter. :D tell me which one is your favorite. I ll check that first.
11/6/2014 c3 Meryu-chan
Wow Your story is so splendid! :D Is Ichigo will be patient to wait for rukia until she's ready? Pls. Update soon. I can't wait XD
9/13/2014 c2 4teshichan
Were the last two chapters reuploaded? Either way, i enjoyed reading these again. :) gotta love big bro Ichi. I look forward to reading what's going to happen next. And why was Ichigo so discreetly hostile towards Hanataro? Hope you update soon! :)
9/5/2014 c1 Guest
Was perfect... Please continues ! I can't wait more... I need read more... please continues. So good. ICHIGO Is so hot.. o my God.
I'm not american...i can't write so good in your language..bur i will do my best... i'm sorry :(
Congratulations honey *-*
9/3/2014 c3 10nightowl880
heheheh... Ichigo got temporarily rejected.
9/2/2014 c3 Guest
Hell, I love Ichigo being obssessed with his bunny in all ways/ Aaah, youre making us wait for the lemon but nevertheless, I hope you update soon, it builds up the anticipation. It's good to have you back!
9/2/2014 c3 2EmpressMinea
Not bad having ichi to be ruki'shysician lol
9/2/2014 c1 10nightowl880
Ichigo, you sly bastard... His obsession with Rukia's flesh is a wee bit creepy, but overall I liked this. I felt like you used italics to emphasize words weirdly, though. Maybe that's just my perception. Good job!
9/2/2014 c2 27kirune12
AND ICHI'S GONNA TREAT HER! OMG! I LOVE THIS REWRITTEN VERSION MUCH BETTER! *-*

UPDATE FASTER, PLEASE!
9/2/2014 c2 Guest
I'm so excited, i love these kind of AU's. I know it's tough but i really hope you update soon.
9/2/2014 c2 5lyingtonguesareclumsy
intriguing plot line! I bet hanataro is all used to guns because of the convenience store, or at least I hope so! can't wait for more :D
9/1/2014 c2 2EmpressMinea
I don't freakin' understand why you re-wrote this fiuc well over again... Seriously I miss your lemons here
8/9/2014 c1 IrisKariuki
How is the reconstruction going? Hope you doing well, waiting for something juicy. Lol
6/12/2014 c6 Guest
Update, update ,update & update.
111 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »