FanFiction.Net
for Fancy Lovers

5/25/2014 c6 Guest
This is really good so please continue! Its been more than a year since you last updated!
3/22/2014 c6 1GinCookieMonster
Story is wonderful. Waiting for next update.
10/25/2013 c6 Guest
Keep on posting they are really good but I would like more ichiruki and just for the fun of it some byakuyaxrangiku
7/31/2013 c1 Iris
Im getting crazy better do something. :p I need a new chapter.
7/29/2013 c6 Guest
IM REALLY LIKING THIS STORY AND BEEN FOLLOWING FOR MONTHS PLEASE UPDATE SOON!3
7/31/2013 c1 8IDontStalkIWatch
Poor Ichi getting vomited on...i liked it though _ awesome first chapter
4/4/2013 c5 moon
For the love of God continue this story please !
3/15/2013 c6 topsy krets
that sucks! getting your story deleted?do they have any idea how hard it is to write a story to just delete it just like that?i tried making one and its .that really sucks big time.i feel sorry for you.
anyway, i like your story. i wish you luck on reconstructing your story.)
hope to see an update soon. thanks for that in advance.
2/7/2013 c6 Guest
hope you up date soon and soz about the stories hope you will be able to repost them
2/6/2013 c6 Iris
Your welcome
2/6/2013 c6 Iris
Ok im waiting :p
2/2/2013 c1 Guest
I don't commonly like Ichiruki fics... or hetero fics in general... but when I do... they are written well and are incredibly well thought out. And I LOVE this! The plot is amazing and the way you deliver the plot progression is phenomenal! Originally I was only going to bitch about the "euro" part, but I can over look that now! It's wonderful! I love it and I can't wait for more!
2/2/2013 c6 yukiiarooo
I'm sorry to hear, your stories got deleted. But this is really a nice story, I'm looking forward for more.

I could really imagine Karin in that position if she was younger. I don't know how everything's going, but I love the way you portrayed Rukia. I'm kinda thinking she is that, hard-headed and prideful... Err.. i'm not sure if those are the correct terms. Oh well.

Sky's the limit!
-YukiIArooo-
1/22/2013 c5 Saixrs
NOOO CLIFFHAMGER! Dammit...Please hurry and update! This story is too cool to be left unattended!
1/18/2013 c5 Iris
If u are going to update strictly bussines and baby boulevard. Update this one too. Please! Your friend Iris
111 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »