FanFiction.Net

12/11/2012 c3 6WoHoYo
OMG I died at the "Miss Coo-chie!" xD

That was so hilarious!
12/9/2012 c5 Iris
Im waiting for next chapter. My dear friend.
12/4/2012 c5 Animefanx3
Uh hi. I really like this story, its pretty good. But don't make me wait long. CAUSE I GO NUTS. haha, jk. Or am I? Just update soon!
12/4/2012 c5 Cisusi
Dear Ghandi, for the love of all things Holy! What in the freakin world is Hanataro doing? Why wouldn't he just get on his dang knees? Is it that hard, what was he thinking! Gah! This cliffy is so insane... it is literally between life and death! I hope that Rukia is alright. I wonder if she does get shot, will Ichigo be called into work and have to operate on her?! Oh my, so many options. I can't wait until the next chapter! My gosh.

BTW: I am really interested in learning the relationship between Karin and Ichigo here in this story. She doesn't refer to Masaki and Isshin as their parent names. So it did strike my curiosity. And then just the way you describe her is reminiscent of a bad ass cute little kid.

Great chapter, update soon! I need more! :)
11/28/2012 c5 1yagami rin
OMG! Hanataro is an idiot or what...I dont like him...the good thing is that ichigo always gets what he wants :)
11/27/2012 c5 xgasai-yunox
NOOOOOOOOO A CLIFFY.. anw update soon i like your story 8D
11/27/2012 c5 2pamianime
Sweet mother of all black magic! Hanataro, what are you doing Dx!? I wonder what hanataro is thinking!

I honestly loooove HanaRuki and want it to happen here other than Ichiruki but aaaaah i know its not gunna happen Dx

So excited for more!
11/27/2012 c5 27kirune12
...buuuuut there was Ichigo holding mans wrist 8D ! YAAY ! ... or something alongside this XD SOOOOOOOOOOOOO
you HAVE TO update ASAP ! will Ichigo be shot ? 8O it would be SOO CRAZY ! / and then Rukia WILL go with him as a thank you XDD /

P.S. btw, when in next update , please ? Ovo
11/27/2012 c5 4adamxero
Good chapter but for the love of god don't make Hanataro some hero that would defeat someone with a gun, it would make the whole story weird as especially in a Ichigo and Rukia Fanfiction.
11/27/2012 c5 Guest
Whaaaat? After all this time and cliffhanger? Good one there! Pls update sooner this time XD
11/22/2012 c4 Guest
Omg I am totally in love with this story I am begging you to please update
11/12/2012 c4 powerZTE
Interesting story! And I am eager to know what will happen next
11/11/2012 c4 R
nice! i hope you come out with the next chapter soon, it's a great story
11/5/2012 c4 The Nobody of War
Ah, quite an interesting story so far. This is an enjoyable read and can't wait to read where this is going. Keep up the good work.
11/3/2012 c4 2Hekka
So it seems that Ichigo and Karin have different mothers. Otherwise, I do not know how you intend to explain that Ichigo's mother died when he was a child. And by your own description, Karin could pass for his daughter...
111 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »