FanFiction.Net
for Fancy Lovers

10/23/2012 c2 Guest
So funny. please write more. Asap!
10/21/2012 c2 Dreaming101
Nice job once again! Can't wait to see more!
10/21/2012 c1 Dreaming101
Great first chapter!
10/13/2012 c1 Horo The Wolf Sage
love it!
10/11/2012 c2 J. Walker -IchiRuki
I read the previous version of this chapter and I must say that not much was changed and the rewrite might not have been that necessary. However, what was changed I noticed wasn't fully changed.
Some examples:

"Just three things. I need fertilizer, floor boards and... Do you have paint here?"-Ichigo
"Yea…We have lots of brands for paint and more than that, are the various colors of blue we carry."-Rukia
(He never asked for blue paint)

"You're late to work again." he turned a page. "What's your excuse this time?"-Byakuya
"I'm sorry." -Rukia
"Rukia. What have I told you about excuses?"-Byakuya
(She never gave an excuse)

There are others but I forgot where they were.
10/5/2012 c2 dance-puppet
After reading your newest chapter, I can tell your inspiration for this story is the 50 shades of grey series. I loved the first chapter because you managed to keep the mystery and essence of 50 shades while completely reinventing the story as your own and staying true to the bleach characters and universe. However chapter 2 did not give me those same feelings; the major details in this chapter were too similar to 50 shades i.e. the hardware store, coveralls, biting of the lip, the good girl praise. It felt like a retelling of 50 shades but you just changed the names of the characters. I love lemons, limes, and the cirtus as much as the next reader but the sex felt rushed. She went from not wanting to be there a being a relatively slient dinner date to confessing her horizontal inexperience and spreading her legs to a complete stranger that she thinks is an asshole. It just felt rushed and kinda unbelivable. Not much is know about the characters and for Ichigo that's fine because you want him to be a highly sexual, mysterious adonis. However Rukia needs to be more developed. All we know about her is her age, job, and that she lives with her brother. I believe you could do a wonderful job with this story. I don't want to reread 50 shades that bleach characters have been thrown into. I am interested in how you will infuse your story with elements from the series and make some completely original Ichiruki story. I hope I have not offended you in anyway or dampened your creative spirit. Your doing a great job but I wanted to express my thoughts and give you come honest and constructive feedback.
10/5/2012 c2 MugetsuIchigo
*squeal* more please!
10/5/2012 c2 Badapple12
OMG I can't wait to see what happens from here on out. Keep up the good work!
10/5/2012 c2 6curio cherry
I shouldnt laugh when i read that last line! But when Rukia said 'no, in pain' i couldnt stop myself! LOL

Well, it's just the beginning, wasnt it? There's a lot more coming after that! Since Ichigo mentioned bout his fantasy so, there would be more coming.

Im very excited for the upcoming chapter!
10/5/2012 c1 dakota kuchiki
i love it! hope the next chap will be sexier,hehe..please update soon!
10/1/2012 c1 Guest
Love it! Please update soon!
10/2/2012 c1 15Winter Blaze
Penpal, omg, funny good chapter. Now please write more!
9/30/2012 c1 MugetsuIchigo
*0* CONTINUE! HURRY!X3
9/28/2012 c1 Stella
I love it so far! Keep going! :)
9/29/2012 c1 amy.cute