for LR-5

1/8/2014 c3 Fuyuka athirah
Okay... what just happen to tenma..?
1/8/2014 c2 Fuyuka athirah
Hahaha... Tsurugi is so Tsundere XD He always cared for Tenma in his own ways
1/6/2014 c7 Kulaso
I still can't believe on how fascinated I can be with re-reading this over and over again.
1/6/2014 c8 Kulaso
But, isn't it possible that Tsurugi could be scared of Losing Tenma to the thing or someone who would take him away? Tenma already went through a lot in your stories. It's like he's always targeted! I bet his dream was telling him that Tsurugi is afraid to lose people. He almost lost Tenma once, right? He can't lose him this time...
9/9/2013 c8 17Children of Light
Update soon! I'm, to be honest, quite confused as to what the heck is happening.
8/30/2013 c5 Yasashii
what the heck just happened?
8/30/2013 c8 Guest
I've been waiting for this looooooong! Sure you already posted The Forest chapter 10 but what about this?!
France: *smacks Kulaso's head* Don't say that, understand how the writer feels.
Ven: Is it just me or did you two change personalities?
France: beats me, though i do feel a bit more... Anxious?
Kulaso: now you have a wrong choice for words! hah!
Ven: Please Monolaymoo-san, Don't give up! plus, ignor all of those negative comments and keep going! I'm sure Ideas will come to you soon!
France: go go go!
8/6/2013 c8 kulaso
oh for goodness sake! i loooove this so pleeeeease continue! i'm dying to know what happens next! even for the other story "the forest"
8/4/2013 c8 kulaso
i'm stuck on one of your other story, the forest, now i want you to continue this. you're a really cool writer and my respect for you is soooo high! please do make moooooore!
7/31/2013 c8 kulaso
make more! i love this!
10/24/2012 c5 AniSeanna
jeej a new chapter! and damn this is so good i love this story (L)
10/2/2012 c2 34Floric1434
Coach Endou, being awesome as always :3 What's he doing anyway : Tsunami better spill!

Whoah whoah whoah, now who's this woman here D:

Wow I wonder how the team will react to Tenma's condition ._.
9/28/2012 c1 4Era-Basilisk
HEY WHAT? WHAT? What's happening?! OAO Which "she" died?! I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING ANYMORE! AHHH! WHY IS HIKARU CRYING?! NO NO NO NO NO MY BRAIN IS DYING.
9/28/2012 c1 34Floric1434
asdfghjkl YOU TOTALLY LOST ME HERE WTF WHAT IS GOING ON WHAT WHAT? OAO TENMA DON'T DIE WTF GUN SHOT WHAT?
9/28/2012 c1 HIATUS-ING
something attached to Memories in lethe and Raimon VS Oumihara, maybe? Cool.