for a revolution love

11/27/2013 c9 6Summer Jackson
Keep going. I luv this
4/10/2013 c2 Jessica
This sounds like a pretty good story (especially considering your character has the same name as me ;D), but I just can't read anymore of it. There are no paragraphs whatsoever and, I'm sorry to sound like a bitch, you kind of need to work on your writing skills. There isn't much of a build up to any of the events occurring at the moment. I'm sorry, but I really just cannot go through anymore of this. Holy hot dogs.
11/20/2012 c9 45boasamishipper
Holy jeez, lady. Ever hear of run-on sentences? Cuz they're caling your name.
Sorry, I'm a grammar/spelling/punctuation freak. Can't help it. Awesome stuff, can't wait for the next chappie.
11/18/2012 c8 boasamishipper
cool story. i liked it so far.
Uh, not trying to offend you, but can u not do so many run-on sentences? Thx
11/9/2012 c7 Allyse
This story is now my life. Wow it is so amazing! You have to update ASAP! :) and if you ever need a name for a danny/OC fic, you can use mine if you would like ;) thanks!
11/9/2012 c8 Allyse
This is amazing. Like OMG. I love this story soooo much! It is amazing! Don't forget to update soon :)
11/8/2012 c7 Allyse
I LOVE YOUR STORY OMG LAFF IT HOLY POO. I THINK YOU SHOULD UPDATE ;) VERY VERY SOON. I LOVE IT SO MUCH OMG
10/25/2012 c7 Guest
I love this story! Please updated soon!
10/15/2012 c1 2RisaChann
I couldn't even read it. Paragraphs, have you not heard of it?
10/13/2012 c7 penguincrazy
nice flashback interesting to see Jessica's past, really enjoyed it. I feel bad for Jessica now, losing her brother and parents in one day had to be horrible. Really excited to read the next chapter.
10/9/2012 c5 7greensaber92
Awww thanks for mentioning me in the author's note! Thanks for the update! I like how you have Jess leave, I can't wait to see how it will play out :)
10/9/2012 c4 greensaber92
I can't wait to see more!
10/3/2012 c4 penguincrazy
I just realized i hadn't reviewed this story yet even though i have read all four chapters, sorry. Anyways i love this story a lot and look forward to the updates. Revolution is my new favorite obsession right now and Danny is one of my favorite characters. I love your character of Jessica. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
9/28/2012 c1 Erin
Awwwwww! i looooooooove danny and you have no idea how happy i am that you did this story! update soon!
9/29/2012 c2 orderofphoniex
I love it! Can't wait for more!
16 Page 1 2 Next »