FanFiction.Net
for Arch Mage Jinchuuriki

10/3 c9 ABitterPill
I know it's been 8 years since this story was last updated, but I also know you are still active on the site. Is there any chance of you continuing this story someday?
5/29 c9 Wolfknight01
Definitely one of the best crossovers I’ve read. Hope there’s more to come…..
5/5 c9 6my 2 guys
that was great keep the chapters
4/10 c2 VessL
What I find annoying is the change from Naruto to Harry's pov. There is no need for Harry's pov as nothing changes in his perspective, you've done this for your other stories as well. Don't add an OC to a story with nothing changing with their involvement. It defeats their purpose of actually being there.

To the reviewer below me, you clearly have no clue about a mother's love for her child. Her being an Uzumaki who are known for their fiery attitude also factors into it, as well as being the previous holder of the Kuuybi, makes for a pretty powerful person.

Also, the third ain't shit. It's one thing to know most jutsu's, but to be able to use them is another story. Same with Kakashi, he's known for copying a thousand jutsu's but he doesn't know how to actually use them fully. If they have all this knowledge, the Kuuybi attack on the village 11 years back would've had less impact with these two so called prodigy/god of the village.
4/3 c3 thegrison
Good yet a few BIG errors. The leaf village is not as big as you think in that part of the timeline of naruto. Pien wiped most of it out with 1 jutsu going by pics in manga and anime about 55-80%. 30 miles would get the whole village and small near by farms. Naruto at 10-11 would be in the ninja academy. The 3rd is Stronger than Kushina and could stop her fairly easy. If she was in a coma for 10 years her body as a whole would be very weak taking months to a year to get back to genin level at best. Chakra takes both physical and spiritual energy to use. Her control and levels would be poor due to her body. Good luck to you.
1/21 c9 RockinJRK
Update Please
10/2/2021 c3 YaKnow
I feel bad for kushina, Ya know what i mean
8/27/2021 c9 crea9587
It is a very nice and interesting concept to take to the drawing board.

Is this still on the cards, or is this been canned?

Sad if it is. But I would understand.

Thank you for everything that you had put in thus far. I mean it.

It is an absolutely amazing piece of fiction for this site. Good luck and farewell, for now.

Until next time, cheers :)
8/11/2021 c9 Danirodriguez1995
Please continue, the story is very good, Please don't give up, a story that the truth has no comparison. I can tell you since I am a huge fan of this type of story and the truth is they have no comparison.
8/1/2021 c9 1Stephane az
Dommage que ton histoire soit annuler j'ais beaucoup aimer j'aurais aimer que Minato soit aussi dans le comas.
7/17/2021 c9 Guest
When will next chapter come
10/10/2020 c9 MatthewGremory
continue, i would like to see how the naruto would react when he found out that Hermione is petrified
10/10/2020 c4 MatthewGremory