for Arch Mage Jinchuuriki

5/13/2013 c8 17king of nightmares and dragons
this was a good chapter keep it up
5/13/2013 c8 7Jebest4781
well I figured that things would pretty much be the same like on Harry Potter canon with Harry being an heir because of him containing one of Voldemort's Horcrox in his scar but interesting of you having that Salazar's first born and even first born daughter had left the family and ended up at the Elemental Nations and even more so at Uzu no Kuni. so it seems that Naruto and Voldemort are distant cousins in a manner and will be interesting on how that will turn up. think that when you have Naruto and Harry battle the Basilisk that you should have Naruto have a control match with young Tom Riddle from the Diary Horcrox and have Naruto turn up being the winner and have the Basilisk as an animal summon to make things awesome. if the old Basilisk would end up dying, please let there be a nest of Basilisk eggs still at the Chamber of Secrets so Naruto can take care of them and have them as summons that would make Orochimaru be wet with envy please. also would be funny that after that fight is over with and Naruto presents his findings to the Ministry of Magics that Naruto and Kushina would inherit the Slytherine fortune.
5/13/2013 c8 5Exiled Soul Nomad
Looking forward to it.
5/13/2013 c8 5War Sage
Great chapter
5/13/2013 c8 SusanoosUltimateDefense
Nice chapter. I thought you would of given up on this story, thankfully you didn't. I can't wait for next chapter
5/13/2013 c8 20Stormking27
Seem really good but i have to ask is saber going be in it and will she be pair with naruto?
5/13/2013 c8 2Haspu Bujog
Good.
5/13/2013 c8 4Gamelover41592
well this can't be good
5/11/2013 c7 holtjustin04
Wow one the naruto and Harry potter crossovers I have read
5/6/2013 c7 34Flames of Azure
I see you are using the movie versions...and i am ok with that since i don't remember half that crap that went on in the it up
5/4/2013 c7 3Markus-Antonius
Nice chapter and story!
5/4/2013 c3 Markus-Antonius
Damn Kushina really earned her epithet of the "Red Death"
4/26/2013 c7 david.teague.3950
I've got a question slash complaint about this story. It's about how Naruto's able to hear the Basilisk and not Harry, it should be the other way around since Harry has a piece of Voldemort's soul. However because Naruto has the Kyubi sealed inside of him it might be more possible for him to be able to hear the voices of all animals and even more so when he transforms into his fox form. Just something that crossed my mind, aside from that it's an okay story.
4/26/2013 c3 david.teague.3950
Two things, first the Stone's called The Sorcerer's Stone not the Philosophers Stone. The first is Harry Potter, the second is Full Metal Alchemist, Second that Spell Oppugno is similar to one I made which is specific and not really original, it's called "Bludge Eloc" what it does is any and all Bludgers in a 10 mile radius of the target will fly at said victim and assault them until the counter spell Bludge Ecol is invoked there are other's which are pretty gross, like Puke Eloc it forces the victim to puke until the counter is said, then their's my favorite Imbliktu Chow, basically it forces the victim to eat and drink, vomit, urine, Feces blood rotting flesh and fruit you name it. To break it I never made one, but let's go with Taiketsu
4/26/2013 c2 david.teague.3950
I wonder which of Naruto's Parents were the Witch/Wizard, course then again Naruto could be a Muggle Born. At first I wasn't sure how I'd react to this but I'm actually getting into this. Although I wonder if you'll have Dumbledor tells Hiruzen what's going on, he has the right to know in my opinion hell Kushina has a right to know as she's his mom.
488 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »