for Arch Mage Jinchuuriki

7/5/2017 c9 ByUzumaky3000
Espero que no lo abandonaras
5/13/2017 c8 7Myra the Dovahkiin
This is a excellent story thus far. Please continue it! I would love to see the next chapter.
4/22/2017 c9 12N7 Greek-Valkyrie
AWH! I wanted more! It can't end here, not like this! Soooo good, and there is barely any decent crossovers of these series. Let alone with a Naruto x Hermione pairing that is done well. I certainly hope this is continued, as I would be relly saddened if it was dropped.
4/22/2017 c3 N7 Greek-Valkyrie
Awh! This is so good! i love this story. I'm forgoing going to bed before work cause i want to read more.
4/22/2017 c1 N7 Greek-Valkyrie
Oh dear...a pissed off Kushina...*sees a red haired woman with green eyes that is pissed off as her hair levitates above her in nine tendrils...* scary.

p.s. I approve of Naruto x Hermione. Keep it up! :D
3/31/2017 c1 KrapyKocaineKlub
Come on Dude! Don't discontinue this fic! Its one of those few rare gems in a crossover that has so much potential but is instead filled with sludge. It's original and has a plot that's actually worth reading, the kind that isn't filled with yaoi among other horrid crap, and where the Naruto in it is NOT a retarded bitch.
3/24/2017 c9 TheLoneWolfShugo0564
I really wish that you will continue this story ..

I love the Plot,its amazing!

-TheLoneWolfShugo0564
3/12/2017 c8 23Bahamutsoulking
I have some questions,
Will Naruto meet Agatha Slytherin herself?,
Is Naruto descended from any of the other houses besides Slytherin?,
and,
Will Naruto be able to change the views of the Slytherin family if/when he's able to make peace with his family ancestry?.
3/1/2017 c9 EmptySpot
Please update soon, it's literally been years.
2/19/2017 c9 the dude
was a great story too bad you discontinued it , I greatly enjoyed what you put into it
11/29/2016 c9 HeartlessAlpha
It's truly sad stories like these are left unfinished. I was highly enjoying this fic since it's a very rare gem of constant BS you see in other fics with Naruto leaves the village, but comes back for no good reason. I'm glad he refuses to return to that godforsaken village and have a better life in Hogwarts.
I wish you would pick this up again, but I understand if you don't. :(
11/22/2016 c9 fenixrojo36
Sigue con la publicación de esta historia está excelente yo te sigo apoyando retomalo y no la abandones
9/22/2016 c9 7Myra the Dovahkiin
7/15/2016 c9 Phantom Frost
please update this story
6/8/2016 c9 Uddin786
Awesome story whend the next update
488 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »