FanFiction.Net
for Arch Mage Jinchuuriki

2/10/2015 c8 Flightdealer
This is cool I hope the next chapter is cooler
2/5/2015 c9 starstrike141
i wish you would start writing more chapters i'm really enjoying the story
thx
12/23/2014 c9 PatchworkChimera
That omake though. I couldn't stop laughing how true it mum would of done .hehehe
12/21/2014 c9 1DanDrake
I hope you continue this story soon i am really enjoying it!
12/11/2014 c3 3Ferm
I actually see no problem in adopting harry.. you will have to deal with the changed story later.
12/11/2014 c2 Ferm
Pekplw do like this style then... nice work
12/2/2014 c9 Kai
keep updating!
12/2/2014 c1 1kamenheroHEISEI
Sorry I'm done. People like you who seem to ignore the mix of modern and old ignoring motor boats electronic screen fridge ELECTRICITY GET ON MY MOTHE G. Nerves. This is coming from the paragraph where naruto meets harry. I may be wrong but I refuse to read more then I did
12/1/2014 c9 mike258
hi i like this story, i read it once few months back and i read it now again, but it wasnt upload for quite some time when u plan to upload this story again ? :)
11/25/2014 c5 5skg1991
I loved the first four chapters...I hated chapter 5
11/17/2014 c1 1CosmicBeing
Stop being a canon loving bitch then.
9/17/2014 c1 xavier uzumaki
Hey man or girl hehehehe i don't really know what gender you i love your storie of arch mage jinchuuriki and man or woman i think i speak for the rest of the viewers when i say we really need more of the arch mage jinchuurike storie and trust me when i say you will get more reviews if you carry on making more stories. And i have a few ideas for naruto with his dementor bone wand that i will give to you if you make more chapters about arch mage jinchuuriki ok. Well thats all i have to say so please make more chapters of arch mage jinchuuriki. goodnight man or woman.
9/17/2014 c9 1willow1996
Really good hope you update soon
9/6/2014 c1 3961394
uh oh
8/13/2014 c4 5SaucyHandles
I don't even feel like I'm reading a Naruto Harry potter crossover... It just feels like the Harry potter story copy and pasted with minor Naruto interaction, seriously, I haven't noticed any change in the story from Harry potter. It's just the same story with Naruto giving opinions every now and then. It might have gotten better later but it just seems copy paste.
499 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »