for Arch Mage Jinchuuriki

4/7/2014 c9 6fireforge92
Great story. I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon... Please?
3/30/2014 c9 luketzoner
nice, can't wait for the next chapter. peace
3/29/2014 c9 raddaraddaradda2
very good story read start to here and loved it so please update soon
3/24/2014 c9 Cormin12
Excellent stuff, just finished reading from start to here, thought it was brilliant. Don't see how your going to fit in fate stay night... Still looking forwards to the next chapter.
3/24/2014 c1 3Bloodwolf432
Probably said quite a few times by quite a few other people but you don't need to mash sentences together. Whenever someone new starts speaking that should be the sign to hit the Enter key and start typing.
3/13/2014 c9 DiZ-1989
NOOOOOO! BUT THE POKEMON'S!
3/10/2014 c9 3Deathmvp
Great work on the story so far. Ilook foward to the next chapter.
3/3/2014 c9 ElementalMaster16
cool chapter!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (ˆ_ˆ)
2/27/2014 c1 1Vallavarayan
am about to read the first chapter- but would like to request you to change the fallow in the story description to follow please.
2/27/2014 c9 10ultima-owner
epic howler
2/27/2014 c9 2Haspu Bujog
very nice.
2/27/2014 c9 DragonOfApocalypse
Yay!
New update!
Thanks for the chap, love it.
I can't wait for the next one!
Have a nice day!
2/27/2014 c8 Kylevalheru
Hey mate love the new chapter you hadn't updated in a while so I thought something had happened to you glad to see you are alive and I can't wait to read all the new update especially The Darkest Light and Konoha's Dovahkiin, please pm me on a possible date for the next chapters of these stories as they are my favorite.
2/27/2014 c9 5Exiled Soul Nomad
Yea... knew Kushina wasn't going to stay quiet about that...
2/27/2014 c3 29Sakura Lisel
Uh dear. *lol* Wait what about the Uchiha's? She got them too? and when you say 80% of the population was wiped out, does that include the kids of the people she killed? Or is what's left of the population, a WHOLE LOT of now orphan kids who are now probably traumatized by what Kushina did. *lol*
488 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »