FanFiction.Net
for Arch Mage Jinchuuriki

3/24/2014 c1 3Bloodwolf432
Probably said quite a few times by quite a few other people but you don't need to mash sentences together. Whenever someone new starts speaking that should be the sign to hit the Enter key and start typing.
3/13/2014 c9 DiZ-1989
NOOOOOO! BUT THE POKEMON'S!
3/10/2014 c9 3Deathmvp
Great work on the story so far. Ilook foward to the next chapter.
3/3/2014 c9 ElementalMaster16
cool chapter!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (ˆ_ˆ)
2/27/2014 c1 1Vallavarayan
am about to read the first chapter- but would like to request you to change the fallow in the story description to follow please.
2/27/2014 c9 10ultima-owner
epic howler
2/27/2014 c9 Haspu Bujog
very nice.
2/27/2014 c9 DragonOfApocalypse
Yay!
New update!
Thanks for the chap, love it.
I can't wait for the next one!
Have a nice day!
2/27/2014 c8 Kylevalheru
Hey mate love the new chapter you hadn't updated in a while so I thought something had happened to you glad to see you are alive and I can't wait to read all the new update especially The Darkest Light and Konoha's Dovahkiin, please pm me on a possible date for the next chapters of these stories as they are my favorite.
2/27/2014 c9 5Exiled Soul Nomad
Yea... knew Kushina wasn't going to stay quiet about that...
2/27/2014 c3 31Sakura Lisel
Uh dear. *lol* Wait what about the Uchiha's? She got them too? and when you say 80% of the population was wiped out, does that include the kids of the people she killed? Or is what's left of the population, a WHOLE LOT of now orphan kids who are now probably traumatized by what Kushina did. *lol*
2/26/2014 c9 zachary12
nice job
2/26/2014 c9 Arai kaji
A mother's wrath knows no equal. May the next chapter be just as good if not better than this one.
2/26/2014 c9 8Jebest4781
this was a very fun chapter and great that you had updated this. also understanding that your rewriting your devil amoung shinobi story but hope it turns out well since it was great.
2/26/2014 c9 31Engineer4Ever
glad your back, I wonder when Naruto's full heritage will be explained to the school?
499 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »