for Love Bite and So Do I (The Marauders Era meets Blade)

1/30/2016 c1 4Game-Of-Thrones-girl
Hey guys BlackLabradorgirl Is my old account I am trying to rember the password for it but can't send it to email as it had got hacked and I can't get into the email any more sorry guys.
1/28/2014 c5 Talon5Krrde
Okay, so the only change that I can see is that you added to the last parageach in Ch5, but CH4 and Ch5 seem to be the same...

More please. This is a very interesting story as well.
3/3/2013 c5 6Stina686
Just letting you know, chapter 5 is the exact same as chapter 4. I really like this story, so I hope you fix it soon!
12/18/2012 c5 Storm Dragon Wolf Princess
I don't know how to edit chapters but I know it can be done. I'm saying this in hopes that I don't see a chapter posted twice again. If I find out how to edit a chapter I will let you know.
12/16/2012 c4 Storm Dragon Wolf Princess
Peter is so not to be trusted but when Snipe becomes a part of this she can trust him. I'm sorry I didn't review chapter three but I didn't know it was written until a got an alert about this chapter. I wouldn't be surprised if Amos caught on to what Asher is.
9/29/2012 c2 Storm Dragon Wolf Princess
This is reminding me of Harry's storyline but there is enough difference that I'm not going to stop reading it. Please send me a link to where you have the pics you mentioned so that I know I'm looking at the right site and the right pics?
9/28/2012 c1 Storm Dragon Wolf Princess
Just curious, is this placed before, during, or after the Harry Potter books? If it is the last one then I need to point out to you that Dumbledore dies in the books and can only be alive if this is an AU or he got revived.