for Boarding School Life of Katniss Everdeen

3/29/2013 c24 MichaelynluvsTHG
You are so very welcome! That sounds really fun (going to Europe)! I did like the way you incorporated the peeta picking Katniss up like the way he did in Catching Fire! I really enjoyed this chapter! Plz write as soon as you can!
Smooches!
3/29/2013 c24 4ChocolateCupcakes1
OMG THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SHOUT OUT!
Of course I like this story this much... I mean, who wouldn't?!
Awwwww Olivia and gale... Cute. And Madge and Cato, first impressions sounds WEIRD! But then I decided I quite like them together. Maybe she will like, calm him down or something. He gets very aggressive.

I love this chapter so much! I think maybe something happened between her and the victors though... I mean, surely she would hate then that much if she's never even spoken to them?!
3/28/2013 c24 anakin-pls
ugh, im so jealous. ive always wanted to go to paris its on my bucket list
3/28/2013 c24 2mrs.hutcherlark
There were a lot of shockers today. Gale and Olivia. Delly's POV. But my favorite is Madge and Cato. I have never seen that pairing before. Okay, so I think I hate Delly. She hates Katniss and the victors but she doesn't even really know them. I kinda don't like Olivia because she was mean to Delly in the hallway. I hate Cashmere and Gloss, but you already knew that. I can't wait to see what you do with Delly though. Sorry I just got to reading this now. I don't know what time it is where you live but in New York it 1 am! I just got back from a party. I really couldn't wait to get home so I could read this!
3/28/2013 c24 13A Battle Inside My Heart
I just love Halloween accept that my now ex boyfriend ditched me and my friends -_- anyway that was cute with the whole Peeta and Katniss thing. :) update soon!
3/28/2013 c24 1ashjoh123
Luv update
3/28/2013 c24 3IloveFinnick4
I love your chapter and the story! It's so awesome and amazing and really good. What was it that you wanted to be when you grow up? If it was a writer then I think you would be a really good writer and I would read all the books that you write well if I knew what you would want your name to be!
3/28/2013 c24 5babblefish11
Congratulations on your trip! Great chapter. Delly doesn't like them much does she? I guess all popular people look like snobs to those who aren't. I know they look like snobs to me... Can't wait for the next update!
3/28/2013 c24 BigBangTheoryTrashcan
I like the idea of Madge and Cato being paired! I also LOVED THIS CHAPTER!
3/28/2013 c17 3KittyCatnipKatniss
lol u repalced their names with the actors names!
3/28/2013 c13 KittyCatnipKatniss
Marvie ... -.-
3/28/2013 c11 KittyCatnipKatniss
I-HATE-YOU you love maths and one direction my two least favorite things! story is nice though
3/27/2013 c23 MichaelynluvsTHG
This story is totes amaze! I luv it! Plz plz plz write the next chapter ASAP! I luv it!
3/27/2013 c23 3hungergameshgfan
Great story! Absolutley perfect.
3/27/2013 c23 5babblefish11
Yay! One Direction albums make stuff perfect don't they? Great chapter!
477 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »