for Boarding School Life of Katniss Everdeen

3/11/2014 c32 Catonissforever
Pleeaaaasssseee update soooooon! I love your story! It is amazing ! Buuuut I can't read any more so please hurry with the update !
3/3/2014 c24 8MakorraLoverAlltheway
She forgave him WAYYYY to easily... I'm glad she did but I think she should of said something more than just "oh yes! I'm such a push over and I love u!" I know she did t actually say that but she may as well have... Don't get me wrong, I loved that she did forgive him. Just not the way it was done... And I think Peeta should of been a bit sadder while she was away. Like maybe u could of gone into more detail on that... But it was still a good chapter.
2/23/2014 c32 8Erin9723
This story is so great! Can't wait for the next chapter!
2/14/2014 c32 Catokatnissfan27
Plzzzz do a sequel! This story is amazing!
2/14/2014 c32 5Samsterhamster118
Have you ever been to Disneyland or California Adventure? I honestly don't think you have, by the way you described it. First off, it's California screamin' not screamer and there's no 'California Adventure Park' jyst Califonia Adventure, and any logical person would do the stuff they want to do in one park, then once they finish go to the other park. Also Pete is not in toon town, never has been.
2/13/2014 c32 HungerGamesGurl12
I really love this story! eekk! Amazing! I hope u can write TONS AND TONS MORE. But u said 1-2 more chpts sooo sadface
1/1/2014 c31 2Peetawillalwaysbemine
Make more chapters! I like this story but im a very quick reader... Soon. I will get bored of it
12/30/2013 c1 Fannie13
Umm so it seemed good then you had Finnick and Annie as brother and sister... Sorry but I don't really like that. They're my otp and I wan them together
12/22/2013 c17 Guest
How about you and dead
12/21/2013 c26 bailith
For some reason when I read the line '"hey man" peet greets.' I laughed and everyone just gave me this stare like, "are you okay..." lol. I don't know why I found it so hilarious, I guess just because peet greets sounded funny to me. Haha but I love your story :) btw thx for the virtual cookies. they were delish. 3
12/8/2013 c29 Guest
I really like your story so far, but one thing. I think it would be better if you put gimmick and Annie together.
12/1/2013 c31 mrsponyboycurtislover
awesome! loving it!
12/1/2013 c31 Guest
i loved it
twas really good
11/30/2013 c31 iDivergence
I just read all 31 chapters. Wow. I like it... The one thing that could make it better would be trying to on next more to the reader I guess... OH sorry but it's not 'wrest' it's 'rest' sorry that was bugging me.. But yeah I liked if a lot and there are a whole lot of characters woah haha good job
11/30/2013 c31 2HitsuHinalover
Awwwwww! They are to cute! Update soon...even though you just updated...haha...
477 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »