for Deadliest Warrior - Season H

10/23/2013 c16 MKDemiGodzilla-Warrior
hey, one question, what armor are the celt wearing-the chainmail or that leather thing from the show?
10/23/2013 c16 4Harbingers of NEVEC
Nice job Metal as always I'm jealous of your work, but that was the best Match-up anybody could have done you should try doing the Back for Blood Specials Deadliest Warrior did in the TV show.
10/22/2013 c14 Harbingers of NEVEC
Hey dude I recently came up with two match-ups If you are in need of match-ups
Ramesses II: Egypt's most beloved Pharaoh whose tactics terrorized his enemies psyche.
VS.
Shaka Zulu: the fierce African warlord whose revolutionary fighting skills demolished his enemies.
&
Napoleon Bonaparte: the French god of war whose dream was to conqueror the world and nearly succeeded
Vs.
Robert E. Lee: the Confederate States best general who beat very general before him at least once.
10/18/2013 c15 Harbingers of NEVEC
For the Green Berets versus Commandos what weapons will you be using cause if you use the weapons they tested in Deadliest Warrior the Green Berets would win 544 times to the Commandos 456
9/27/2013 c15 MKDemiGodzilla-Warrior
actually, deadalivemaniac would be right, you know. The hunnic bow would be way better than the Comanche's bow, which the long range weapons should of been the hunnic bow and that goes with the Mongolian bow in the show. Also, why didn't you put the "sword of Mars" instead of the dagger or the lasso instead of the spear?
9/13/2013 c14 MKDemiGodzilla-Warrior
dear metal, can you do rajput vs celt if you are accepting requests that is or the Chicago outfit/Al Capone vs yakuza?
9/8/2013 c14 Solid G3 Legend
Hey its me sorry for the long update, college is eating the living crap out of me. Litteraly.

Again nice chapter, I always wanted to see the Papal Guard or the Swiss Guard in Deadliest Warrior ever since they kicked my butt countless times in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. I wanted to see them fight against their Assassin's Creed Revelations Counter part the Ottoman Janissaries. But hey I'm just happy to see the Papal Guard.

Sadly, they lost this match against the Musketeer. I was really hopeing they would win, but its ok. At least it was a heck of a lot more fair fight compared to the Musketeer and Ming Warrior battle. Also you gave a great understanding of why they lost the fight. Even though they were better close ranger fighters and had better armor. Again technology always beats out the other.

Anyrate thank you for another great chapter and I look forward to reading the next set of chapters. Untill then take care.

This is Solid G3 Legend signing off.
8/17/2013 c1 19General Matthew Jabez Nazario
I want PAW Patrol vs. Israeli Defense Corps now!
6/22/2013 c8 16Zivon96
Great battle man
also, if you're taking suggestions, might I suggest this:
Ottoman Sipahi: The cavalry rivals to the infantry Janissaries who lived on after their rivals disbanded
vs
Mandekalu Cavalry: the Islamic equivalent to christian knights.
6/5/2013 c8 Solid G3 Legend
Hey I'm back to give another review for this story (sorry for the absence)

The Ming Warrior was always my favorite from DW, I was actually hopping for them to win. But then again these were the Jannissary, one of the toughest and most difficult group I had to fight in the Assassin's Creed Series. So I'm not surprised, but was expecting to win.

The fight was really good, it was somewhat similar to the fight the Ming Warriors had with the Musketeers. But it was very good none the less and I enjoyed the details of each warrior allot. Nicely done. I look forward to the next chapter.

This is Solid G3 Legend signing off.
6/5/2013 c8 37Logan GC
This is a very good story. I really liked the match-ups you written, very descriptive. You are a really great writer, keep up the good work. (:
5/16/2013 c7 16Undaed15
Okay i'll say my two cents and be off

great story telling, great discriptions, all around awesome. you have done great matchups so far but why? Why cowboys vs pirates?

now i'll say this you did a good job and you should be pruod but this mathup was a garrunted win for the cowboy.

but yeah on the better note keep it up you have talet keep using it
4/10/2013 c5 Solid G3 Legend
Hello Metal Harbinger, allow me to introduce myself, I am Solid G3 Legend, the mysterious Enigma, I apologise for the false name, I'm a bit of a secrative and private type of guy and I don't like useing my real name and profile that much. Again I apologise.

This chapter like the other chapters is what you may call perfect match up. The reason why I got real fasinated with this story is because you know how to set up a perfect match between warriors that fit in their feild. Such as Ninja vs Apache (stealth) for example. Like the others, this was a very good match between the Roman Centurian and the Mongol, a perfect match. Reading all the testing of the weapons, armor, and x factors actually gives me the feeling of watching the episodes. The fight scene was the best awsome. It gave me the excitement feel from all the other end fights at the end of each episode.

If you like, I can give you all the info you want on the Papal Guard. Just send me a PM and I'll be happy to help you in anyway you need.

Thank you for your time and it was great meeting you. Again I apologise for useing the false name, I'm just a very private guy on certain stuff. I wish you and all your supporters the best of luck.

This is Solid G3 Legend sighing off.
4/6/2013 c4 Enigma
Hi there, I was just searching through fanfiction and I came across this story. I read all four chapters and I'm quite impressed. I always loved the show and how they took famous warriors and pitted them in matches that would've never tooken place in real life. I know what the next chapter is going to be about but may I make a suggestion for a future chapter. I've always wanted to see this match on deadliest warrior, sadly they cancled the series. I got the idea from playing Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Revelations. These two groups were the toughest guys I had to deal with in both games and I always wanted to see what would happen if they had fought each other.

Papa Guard: Elite soldiers commanded by the Papacy to serve and protect the pontiff during his tenure.

Vs.

Janissaries: Specially trained elite soldiers of the Ottoman Empire who served as the private guard to the Sultan.

I hope I haven't became a pain. I thank you for your time and I wish you the best of luck. If you ever wish to know more about this possible match up, please feel free to let me know on the next chapter and I'll PM everything you want to know. Again thank you for your time.
2/14/2013 c3 16Zivon96
I have to admit, I gave this battle to the Apache originally, and while I personally think they should have won, you did good on this chapter.
168 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »