for Deadliest Warrior - Season H

9/22/2017 c51 9Its Rice Man
Good battle as always man, the next one has me thinking a lot
7/22/2017 c50 60D.J. Scales
Well done. This was good.
6/5/2017 c1 D.J. Scales
Good first match
5/4/2017 c7 Guest
This was bullshit. Why would you pit the Pirates against someone who's guns are over a century ahead? What the fuck were you thinking?
4/29/2017 c50 bankai777
Canadian Mounted Police vs FBI.
4/26/2017 c50 MKDemiGodzilla-Warrior
Yeah, I have to agree, that was a bit too lopsided for Joan of Arc. I would have thought that Wang would be wearing Armor.
4/26/2017 c50 9Its Rice Man
Absolutely hilarious how we have the same S.A.S. vs. Spetsnaz match Metal. Regardless all three BFB need careful discussion and consideration. Looking forward to how your S.A.S. vs. Spetsnaz goes! (S.A.S. has my support)
4/14/2017 c45 grievousrommel
See the Caroleans standing tall
All for one and one for all
Enemies fall at their feet
Begging for their mercy
3/20/2017 c10 Omega
Alexander should have won
2/26/2017 c49 Guest
I don't approve of these either, but Nazis are far worse. Please redo this one so the American team wins.
1/3/2017 c49 17AlxkendBlader
Oooh, shoot! Mack died of brain cancer, and he was 51 years old, too! He'll be sorely missed by fans of the Deadliest Warrior series.
1/3/2017 c49 MKDemiGodzilla-Warrior
Ooh! I'm excited for the next match.
1/3/2017 c49 9Its Rice Man
Good battle between two assholes. Next one will be a fun cat fight.
12/14/2016 c48 Bioman12
Damn it XD, I had this planned. I guess Cherokee vs Massai will have to do.
12/5/2016 c1 Brennen
This is not a review of just this chapter, it is of your series. Please never stop writing this series! I love your fanfiction of this show. It's well researched, it's well written, you seem to write as you think these fights would really go. Thank you for writing this series, as a serious fan of this show I was very happy to find your work, please never stop.
Brennen