for Deadliest Warrior - Season H

11/24/2016 c9 2ManwithaPlan113
V.C never really were good at conventional combat. They excelled in unconventional combat
11/21/2016 c48 danieltruong1917
Not sure if you do request but what would happen if the FFL faced off against the Soviet Red Army?
11/14/2016 c48 16Zivon96
Well, whoever wins the next match, they're not going to like me that much...
11/12/2016 c48 17AlxkendBlader
KKK Vs Brownshirts...This is going to be a real humdinger, and I can only imagine the comments it would bring in...
11/12/2016 c48 9Its Rice Man
Excellent work! Was on the Maasai's side for this. Everything you update it gives me excitement for my next update. Awesome stuff. Going for the Brownshirts on this one.
9/24/2016 c47 Its Rice Man
S.A.S.? S.A.S.? Do we have an S.A.S. victory? I think we do! Also. Also, I wager a Maasai victory?
9/24/2016 c47 MKDemiGodzilla-Warrior
Well, that was interesting. Didn't think the Mamlukes would win against the Byzantine.
8/16/2016 c13 some nobody
gonna disagree with the out come but it's whatever. Personally would give the edge to the hand cannon. Reason, 57 second reload time? can you reload in time before I smash you with the spike? doubt it. I have other reasons as well but that is just me.
8/13/2016 c46 MKDemiGodzilla-Warrior
Wait, didn't the Vickers only had 1 jam in the show? How come it has 2 jams in here?
8/13/2016 c46 Its Rice Man
Woo! Good stuff brother! Definitely looking forward to the cavalry battle! My money is on the Mamluk. Is it okay if I see their weapons?
4/5/2016 c45 AnonHistorian
The brown bess musket never used a sword bayonet, the standard long land pattern musket aka the brown bess always used a triangular socket bayonet throughout its lifetime. Sword bayonets were however used by Baker Rifles.
3/28/2016 c45 Currentmusicfan
Dude what's your next gig?
3/28/2016 c45 4Harbingers of NEVEC
What happened to Pancho vs. Garibaldi? Great chapter, knew the Carolean would win.
3/28/2016 c45 MKDemiGodzilla-Warrior
Wow. Also, didn't the British Regulars used the Triangular Socket Bayonet as well?
3/28/2016 c45 16Zivon96
Always happy to help, especially if we get an awesome match like this one out of it. Next up... My money's on Lawrence right now, but we'll see what happens when the match is posted.
168 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »