for Deadliest Warrior - Season H

3/28/2016 c45 9Its Rice Man
Another great edition. The next match, I'm very iffy on until I know their weapons
11/25/2015 c2 4Northern Dunedain
Broadsword? Only if this is a dirt-poor knight who can only afford a foot soldier's weapon. By the time plate rolled around they switched to the longsword.
11/25/2015 c24 sam
Shitty fight. You almost ignored all of Kamehamehas martial art prowess.
11/1/2015 c43 Guest
You sir are a fucking communist.
10/27/2015 c44 16Zivon96
Damn, lost my bet!

Oh well, still an awesome fight and something great to look forward to next chapter.
10/23/2015 c13 ravenheart
I rarely review let alone read fan fiction. but this was dope my friend.
10/22/2015 c44 4Harbingers of NEVEC
Another awesome fight! Wasn't expecting the alternate ending for SEALs vs. Spetsnaz. Super excited for the next fight, my money is on the Carolean
10/21/2015 c44 MKDemiGodzilla-Warrior
Wait, I thought the Zealot used a bow and arrow? Well, at least according to Harbinger of NEVEC. How come you didn't used that as the long range weapon?
10/21/2015 c44 21book lover reader
I am glad you at least fixed up the mess from last chapter. Also this chapter was good.
9/17/2015 c6 17Onkwehonwe Kashatstenhshera
I'm glad you had the Maoiri win because on the real deadliest warrior they had bogus fucking results that the Apache would lose against a Zulu or a maori would against a zande. My reason i would say an apache wouldn't lose to a zulu at least i in my opinion, and no not bias is that historically the Zulus held out against the British until about the 1870's Geronimo held out out until 1886 against the US They did one with my tribe vs a Samoan warrior and said mine would win but i honestly don't know my ex was samoan and i would just honestly say it depends on the mohawk and on the Samoan but it would be a really good fight either way i think the version i looked at may have been a BS version though because they also featured gangs like Hells Angels vs Crips, Westies vs Italian Mafia, etc.
9/17/2015 c1 Onkwehonwe Kashatstenhshera
Interesting but you should know that human sacrifice among the Aztecs was a lie that the Catholic church of Spain invented and when you get to the root of it's down to TWO men who said it was done one of which was Hernan Cortes another was another Spaniard and anyone could agree they had their agendas.

If you're interested i could break down what the real explanation is for all the alleged "Proof" there is of human sacrifice and what a lot of the art depictions really meant. By the way when are you gonna get back to rushmore city?
8/13/2015 c43 16Zivon96
Excellent battle, really suspenseful at the end.

Also, sorry Hazzamo, but I'm rooting for my homeland on this one. AM YISROEL CHAI!
8/12/2015 c43 2Hazzamo
TIME FOR SCOTLAND TO SHINE!
SOAR ALBA!
8/12/2015 c43 4Harbingers of NEVEC
Nice battle of course I did expect the SEALs to win, oh well can't win them all Jewish Zealots vs. Scottish Highlanders is next that's the one i've been waiting for. Keep up the great work bro
8/11/2015 c43 21book lover reader
Bullshit because you were obviously talking to the wrong people who got it into your head that Navy Seals would lose.
168 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »