FanFiction.Net
for Deadliest Warrior - Season H

8/11/2015 c43 9Its Rice Man
My heart had been shattered by another Spetsnaz victory \3. I was actually expecting it to be razor thin close like 502-498. Does this mean S.A.S. will take the Spetsnaz on later? Which would be freaking awesome.
6/22/2015 c42 Incogneto308
No those cowardly frenchies would lose two guys and surrender, you seditious deuch.
6/20/2015 c42 4Harbingers of NEVEC
I thing we can all agree that the SEAL has the next one for sure, still gonna be a great fight that I can believe
6/20/2015 c42 9Its Rice Man
Yet another good chapter by you, excellent work! I think S.E.A.L.S will win the next match but that's just me. How does Alaric I vs. Guan Yu and Shayatet 13 vs. Marine Force Recon sound?
5/3/2015 c41 Its Rice Man
As what a few have said, it was obvious but still a great match. I can't choose a winner in your next match but maybe R.A.I.D. but it will be really close.
5/3/2015 c41 4Harbingers of NEVEC
Well, I'm sure we can all agree that Napoleon would definitely win, I have my money on R.A.I.D
5/3/2015 c41 MKDemiGodzilla-Warrior
Yeah, this match was kind of obvious.
4/16/2015 c40 MKDemiGodzilla-Warrior
I'm pretty sure Napoleon will win, despite that Hernan Cortes is wearing armor.
4/12/2015 c2 Harbingers of NEVEC
Awesome
4/12/2015 c1 Harbingers of NEVEC
Not surprised the Aztec won
4/12/2015 c40 Harbingers of NEVEC
Another great fight, but, the next one is obvious, though still can't wait.

'Til next time
4/11/2015 c40 9Its Rice Man
Nice battle! Looking forward to the next and Navy S.E.A.L. vs Spetsnaz, keep up to good work bro. :)
3/24/2015 c35 charles
yeah, where was the Aztec's bow and arrows? the atlatl is more a sling than a bow.
3/12/2015 c2 Epuslso
The morning star is a medieval weapon consisting of a spiked club resembling a mace, usually with a long spike extending straight from the top and many smaller spikes around the particle of the head. The spikes distinguish it from a mace, which can have, at most, flanges or small knobs. It was used by both infantry and cavalry; the horseman's weapon had a shorter shaft The mace was a traditional knightly weapon that developed somewhat independently; as the mace transitioned to being constructed entirely of metal, the morning star retained its characteristic wooden shaft. Many surviving morning stars are of a longer two-handed form typically six feet in length, with some longer examples.

The morning star first came into widespread use around the beginning of the fourteenth century, particularly in Germany where it was known as Morgenstern. The term is often confused with the military flail (fléau d'armes in French and Kriegsflegel in German), which consists of a wooden shaft joined by a length of chain to one or more iron-shod wooden bars (heavy sword pommels have also been used as weights). However, there are few depictions of such a ball-and-chain flail from the period, so the weapon of this type appears to have been uncommon.
3/7/2015 c39 4Harbingers of NEVEC
Great fight, I knew Saladin would win he's a monster looking forward to more
168 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »