for Team Tobi

5/19/2018 c3 rednuhT
I just read this story in 2018 and it's truly unfortunate that you've left it hanging – this was incredibly well-written! You've left so much food for thought in terms of plot and character background/development in just 3 chapters; wish there could have been more for us to read about your AU. Really interesting take of a different Team 7, especially with a hardened Obito as their sensei. And that bell test really set the mood for the era that Naruto was born in with Minato currently as Hokage: with both of them being heated targets still, and the imminency of war just barely cooking up in the surface. This is refreshing from most other Minato AUs where peace reigns and Naruto gets away with being coddled growing up, even as he graduates and becomes a shinobi of the village. I hope you do decide to come back in the near future and revive this.
9/16/2016 c1 Joey
This is an amazing story and take in the characters! Please keep it up (currently 2016) I would loce to see more!
5/13/2016 c3 9Salibask
Great job! I will patiently wait for the next chapter.
5/13/2016 c3 Salibask
Great job! I will patiently wait for the next chapter.
3/5/2016 c3 InsaneIsBestSane
still as good as always!
2/12/2016 c3 Nights Silhouette
A great story, keep it up.
2/11/2016 c3 6OriksGaming
Please update this. It's really well written, with an original test but similar plot and characters in an entirely different world.
10/2/2015 c3 1Sir Nyan of Canterlot
But who was corpse?
6/16/2015 c3 ARSLOTHES
looking forward to the next chapter of this
5/20/2015 c3 FreelanceBum
Hmm. A prisoner, using that body theiving skill Itachi and Kisame used?
12/4/2014 c3 2Isamaru
Wow, seems off to a hell of a great start! Keep up the grest work!
11/3/2014 c3 xelsan
This is a really cool story that I hope you come back to!
8/20/2014 c2 10JohnPeacekeeper
Team Tobi set up like Ino-Shika-Cho? Incidentally, if you combine the genes of Naruto (Uzumakis share Senju blood), Hinata, and Sasuke, you get Kaguya.

But I was pretty interested in the insight into Hinata's past. It got me wondering, was the reason she was broken and wanted to learn to be hardened because Naruto wasn't there to intervene when she was being bullied?

And Yahiko still alive and wanting a treaty? Yes please. And here I was going to start looking for Nagato "what if?" tales.

But Madara will always find some tool somewhere. Whatever Itachi did this time though, I still blame Danzo too.
8/20/2014 c1 JohnPeacekeeper
Oh my God, is this Hinata Rina (Road to Ninja Hinata). Wonder which pebble in her fate made her less timid

It's very interesting though, particularly how Obito is like. Looking forward to reading the rest.
6/21/2014 c3 246Lucinda
oh my, I do like it when someone decides to change things and actually changes them!

I'm not quite sure where you're going with this Obito/Tobi, with the Obito/Kakashi tension, or with Itachi (attempted coup and loyal ANBU killing traitors or something else?), but I love that you are't afraid to have our changes change things! Too many people 'change things' and the only difference is another body tagging along for canon events, and perhaps getting a few lines of dialog. But this - so many differences.

And I do wonder what Tobi was up to with that test.
152 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »