for From the Past to the Present

8/26/2017 c3 Vongola10
please continue I love your story!
4/10/2017 c3 IceTea579
I really like how this story had started. Please update this and yes I know it's been like four years but a girl can dream.
2/17/2017 c3 Samira Vongola
I hope you update soon
12/1/2016 c3 LavaLilly
Welcome to 2016 when you are ready to continue just tell me.
10/2/2016 c3 3Benthos
Lol, can't w8 for the next upd8
12/30/2015 c3 reds.anarchy
Awww when it was just getting good... Mou update soon please...
3/1/2015 c3 deadaccount111111
Hey, nice to meet you.
I enjoyed your story so far, and I hope you will continue it.
Aaah, Reborn and coolness (is that even a word?). Love him. I mean, his weapon is a cameleon, a f*cking cameleon! A baby tutor from hell who can kill you with his cuteness and his shape-shifter cameleon. He's sooo cool.
Tsunayoshi's cry of war should be his usual 'HIE', you know like before an attack he screams like a little girl and it destroy his opponent's eardrums. It's a perfect strategy, right?
I love Hayato, and I love G. I wonder who I would choose between the two. Probably Hayato, too cute when he says 'Juudaime', and a good voice, I should search who is his seiyuu.
Well then, off I go. Bye!
1/20/2014 c3 YuujouKami
yay! a new chapter :D man, i'm looking forward to the yaoi in this fic *kyaa* how are the pairings going to be? 1st gen x 10th gen (mostly seeing as some of them are hard to pair up) or is it going to be all x 27 or something like that? anyway, can't wait for the next chapter and hope you update soon XD
12/26/2013 c3 11Meiko Atsushi
god, i finally found a nice yaoi fic between the first and tenth generation! even though it takes you a year, you need to update!
12/9/2013 c3 LoneWolfsRage
please continue
12/6/2013 c3 rhizz17
Update more please ;-)
Continue the story
12/4/2013 c3 45AnimeDAngel
Interesting story you have here. I'm looking forward to reading more and seeing where the story leads.
12/3/2013 c3 9ShinigamiinPeru
Update soon! I love this story and I can't wait to see how it will progress! :)

SiP
11/17/2013 c3 7RyuVonBielefeld
I want an update so badly...TAT please x1000000?
11/8/2013 c3 5LittleSnowChild
if its possible i want giotto much more calm and mature character but the clumsy giotto will also be cute cause that will make giotto and tsuna like twin, correct?
25 Page 1 2 Next »